Attached: 5846.png (922x748, 936.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=31EAOmQK1ts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No way this is real lmao

>ya see punk the fact of the matter is your dummy thicc

did you mean to say you're, retard? your is possessive

youtube.com/watch?v=31EAOmQK1ts

phil should be buried regardless of ass size.

shut up, fatass lmao.

it isn't though

he wouldnt fuck stephanie

He's got no ass gaitch must've been ribbing him

Rent free. He didnt mean his ass literally, when he refered to his skinny fat ass. He meant Punk is skinny fat, which he is. Hes like a cruiserweight but with no muscle definition just puppy fat

looking at it made him hard which really hurt with the cock cage

>JR: I remember someone saying, ‘Well, his ass is too big. His ass is too big, and it’s too soft.’ Wait a minute, where are we here? What are we doing? The crowd is telling you, this guy’s over. Our job is to put an ass every 18 inches in the stands! … [It was] Hunter. It was all about the workout shit, man. Or how he looked in an 8×10 or whatever. He’s not gonna look the same because he’s not the same, and if all you’re gonna do is put out androids that all look alike, then what the hell do ya got? You’ve got no uniqueness. You’ve got no individuality. So that was the whole deal. I think that the consensus was, ‘This guy may not be in great shape because he looks soft.’ And I’m saying that his softness as far as his ass is concerned — his ass issue, which is a non-issue, in my view — is basically based on the fact that the perception was, he had an oversized, soft ass, silly as it sounds. It’s so absurd, it doesn’t make any sense. And I swear to God, folks, I’m not making this up. But that was the whole deal. And finally, through hell and high water, he plowed through this bullshit and became the star that he is.

cope Paul, we all know what you meant

Who has a big dumper besides Rikishi and Foley?

Billy Gunn

Attached: 1645202564519.png (1297x738, 750.99K)

>Rent free. He didnt mean his ass literally, when he refered to his skinny fat ass. He meant Punk is skinny fat, which he is. Hes like a cruiserweight but with no muscle definition just puppy fat

Attached: Paul Levesque.jpg (1158x900, 510.15K)

Cash Wheeler and MJF

ENTER

Attached: 1969982.jpg (320x240, 23.29K)

A hard head makes a soft ass is the expression that comes to mind when I hear a man call another man’s ass soft

Punk has like, zero ass though