Punk/MJF double turn coming. Everyone saying that MJF is faking a face turn, no shit, that's the obvious thing...

Punk/MJF double turn coming. Everyone saying that MJF is faking a face turn, no shit, that's the obvious thing. And that's why during the match Punk is going to do something so heelish that fans have to boo him. He already made fun of MJF's Jew outfit. It's coming. I can feel it in my bones....also punk has to get his win back in a logical way

Attached: mjfpunk.jpg (275x183, 14K)

No one cares about Punk in the year of our lord 2022.

If they do they're going to fuck it up horribly

no lmao

Is Punk just a copy and paste of Bret’s career and people eat this up? Lmao fucking marks

It would be great if punk hit mjf in the face with a roll of quarters in his fist, and told him “pick it up jew boy”. Baby face CM Punk is an anti draw, he’s better at being an arrogant prick

>so heelish that fans have to boo him

No modern heel has the guts to get real heat. It's all cheat heat to get some momentary boos and then the crowd goes right back to the "fight forever" and "these two guys" chants because they view it as a show and don't actually care if the babyface gets beat up.

If Punk wants heat, he's going to have to say or do something drastic and stick with it across all social media and appearances. He doesn't have the balls for that.

MJF is probably never turning face. Even in Long Island he still wrestled like a heel

>doesn’t know all of Bret’s ideas were taken from guys he grew up watching in Stampede

Yeah, Punk is just like Bret, minus the wrestling skills or the physique. LMAO

Punk
>(local sports team) sucks
BOOOOOOOOOOO
MJF
>Actually I like (local sports team
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY
>OHMAHGAWD I HAVEN'T SEEN A DOUBLE TURN LIKE THIS SINCE HART VS AUSTIN!!!!!

HEY user'S CHANCES OF GETTING LAID, WE NEED TO TALK!

Attached: capture.jpg (529x621, 38.44K)

They can't anyway, because fans won't want to see him bet up, they'll just tweet and want him fired.
A real heel needs to work the gimmick and get a "no cancellation" cause in their contract.

Hopefully Punk and MJF double moonsault into a woodchipper. Fuck those 2 midget shitters

There's no way Punk okays an angle where he looks even vaguely antisemitic. He's too fucking cucked and gay.

or the putting other people over part

So Punk is going to turn heel by being anti semitic? How does he carry on after the angle with MJF is over? Is he forever Punk the anti semite when he's in an AEW ring?

>Is he forever Punk the anti semite when he's in an AEW ring?
Yes. SS Pünk, the first dimes Punk gimmick

Because Long Island is heel

faggot

>You know the 109th time it happens I might start thinking I'm the problem but maybe that's me. Anyway, as I was saying, wooden doors...

Attached: download (16).jpg (1708x900, 107.05K)