If you don't have at least 1B shib you are not going to make it. R0binhood is adding SH1B on March 3rd 2022...

If you don't have at least 1B shib you are not going to make it. R0binhood is adding SH1B on March 3rd 2022. Sh1b will hit a new high of .00092 buy in now for a easy 3x. you are welcome

Attached: shibbb.jpg (1519x782, 54.52K)

How do you know?

because I used to work at Cryptopia before they got hacked and have Robinhood contacts.

IIRC rumors of a RH list precipitated the previous ATH, if it ends up being truly listed on RH i think retards will eat it up all the way to .00008+ like OP says. Have been accumulating from .00002 this go around and hoping for a good time

every time i see a shiba thread i'm gonna open another short till this shitcoin is out of the top 100

kek. your gonna get liquidated bra'h. you realize Doge is still around and it's been years

Would this be something you'd be willing to stake the lives of your closest loved ones on because I have a tax bill of $50k I need to pay and it will force me to liquidate existing positions to pay it. I have 23k cash that I need a 3x-4x on

how much would 1B shib cost me today?

At current market rate of .0000329 each unit you are looking at a touch over 32k.

~30k USD

>tax money
>super bowl ad
This shit is going to 10x in march

well shit, I'm only at 2.7M, I cant really afford that

I'd say try for .000027 - .0000305 range for target and accumulate some more if you aren't risk adverse atm like I am, i don't believe it will dump unless BTC dumps and RN i think BTC will head up a bit more. Plan to evaluate after/on sunday if I hadn't taken a decent proofett by then

>can barely afford 10M
it's over for me bros isn't it?

Shib is the confiest hold

Attached: 1643513816224.jpg (657x527, 132.82K)

gotta start somewhere. start growing a trading stack of funds seperate from your life funds

i've got $2000 in a trading stack but it's spread across 12 different tokens
hoping to trick the government into giving me a disability pension very soon, already on a job seeking one but the disability is $1000 every fortnight
suppose it's not a total scam, i have mixed personality disorder and think of raping and killing all the time including my nephew and niece it makes me sick, i live in panic and constant guilt

Could you explain why you want to do those things? Or is it something you just want to do, just can't help? You don't like people?

I got 140 million SHIBS back when it was at .0..08. Might be considered enough for a suicide stack if shiba does go north from here along the lines OP was mentioning.

I also have plans to stake it but that's hard for me to figure out so far.

im more interested in why you would spread a small bank roll like 2k over 12 different assets. 2 at most at that capital imo if you want even small returns unless its 12 BSC yolo holds or some shit, if you mean like 12 different top 100's or something @ 2k i'm advising you do it over

You can also mine Shib with unminable.

he*

I'd try Saitama 500 bucks. D0bo 500 bucks. At 1000 in something more stable. Yes it's a gamble

your just mining ETH and the guy converts it. Not really hat great

off GPU or CPU, i use 2 3070s atm for ETH but curious, also average daily rate?

no i mean I agree with that 100% I was referring to this, not to me user

I truly feel sorry how disillusioned you are. I will pray for you tonight

also your meds make you stop thinking this way, unironically you know you have a chronic condition that requires mitigation if you are this way user. Try getting some commitments to a state psych if you can't get dissa though defrauding the government is for faggots and if youve made it this long you really fucking dont need it.

Not worth risking there are a lot of bagholders and one bad turn in the markets and woosh. It’s a classic meme chart pattern, gme, amc, pltr, lrc, doge, etc.
25k for a 4x on something that a lot of people want to sell for 3-5x to breakeven is a lot of risk, the market is losing liquidity, not gaining it rn.

i don't want to do any of the things my head lusts after, it's been a constant battle with myself since i was around 10 years old. i get urges to the point of moving my limbs erratically but then i stop myself before things get worse, when i'm in public i want to kill every person i walk past, every girl i walk past i think of brutally raping, get very detailed intrusive thoughts of making a mother watch as i her mind break her children etc.
for the past few years i've concluded that this will be something i'll struggle with for a while and i wouldn't want a freak like me to be walking around in public so i've created a parent figure in my head that forces me to stay inside and not interact with many people. i cry a lot due to these issues as i love helping people and adore the beauty of the human spirit, but there is something in my head that doesn't and only wants to harm me and the others around me. i used to walk over my parents as they slept and hold weapons above their head then make disturbing faces like smiles and grins, look at myself in the mirror and make terrible scary faces, it's like i get temporarily possessed and can only watch myself in horror. don't know why i am like this

if a moon does happen i'm giving the little profits i'll have to my parents, hoping my dad can buy his favourite car eventually

not sure why i've done it like that, i suppose i've seen crazy moons since 2014 and am tricking myself into believing i'm holding a potential one of those. slowly though i am moving all my capital into four specific tokens

i have a terrible past with medication. it destroys my will to live as i like to create art and music, the medication subdues the ability to do so. not completely, but the spark of desire is gone to create.
i have been sort of like a hermit for years now, the idea of tricking the government to give me money sexually excites me so i will continue the attempt for this to happen

Thanks for replying, interesting. I hope you will find a better way to deal with those feelings. And better, not ever get to the point you will actually hurt someone. Good luck. As for tokens... check out Saitama, I think it can do a 2x at least short term, long term 10x. I thought they had or are going to have an interview/AMA or something with Binance. Might get listed on there, who knows. But I think only after they fixed their wallet 100%.