I work at subway

i work at subway

Attached: 2d1.jpg (450x512, 25.08K)

did you ever thought about how it would be to be a garbage man?
ever thought about what it would be like to be a social network content moderator? the ones that moderate the dead baby videos, terrorists, etc

Attached: 1643762076127.jpg (512x512, 32.07K)

>ever thought about what it would be like to be a social network content moderator? the ones that moderate the dead baby videos, terrorists, etc

yes i have, don't know here to find those jobs. Would be nice if i can it from home.

lemme get uhhhh

It will never get better. Nothing ever does. Relax, worst times will come.

You ever thought about what its like to be a prostitute? did you ever thought about what its like to be a cna? the ones that clean the old baby butts, dicks, etc

I'd be perfect for a WFH paid moderation gig if I knew where to find them. Don't need therapies or mental councils. Nothing can faze me because I already want everybody dead.

Garbage men are pretty well paid and literally heros

Children are taught that garbage men are literal bottom feeders to be spit on and laughed about.
I'd love them to general strike for just a month.

Is the chicken real?

The tuna was always real. Manufactured FUD

Literally the 2 most based jobs

Man I loved my garbage man as a kid. I had a nickname for him and got so excited to see him.

I had a friend who threw trash for almost a decade

you either save enough to move onto the next thing or you'll be 40 years old with a broken body sniffing oxys in the truck

But man the money was fucking good, even back then

i'm way too weak physically to be a garbage man i think

and? do the best you can at your job maybe learn a thing or two and develop skills. youre better than 90% of this board

I don't personally know the guys servicing my route or my postal guy, but I still wave when I see them.

it wreaks havok on your body, so you should be physically fit; have good core and upper body strength, strong lumbar. You'll wreck your spine without that strength.

The young guys typically get commercial routes at various office buildings, industrial plants, and warehouses, with more bulk pickup on average.
It's the more senior workers and just older aged that get residential, but it also depends on the staffing and location of the landfills and recycling centers.

Who the fuck still shops at Subway? Their food is shit-quality and overpriced. I ate there very often when I was in college because they had the 5 dollar footlongs. Now the smell of the place repulses me.

hey there
can I uh have ahhhhh
a foot long meat balls
on italian herb and cheese brod
with the orange cheese?
> toasted?
yeah toasted
> would like bacon sir extra 69 ruppees?
no you basterd bacon bad for hindu man
> ok sir
> and salad - what salad you want?
um uhhhhhh just get the curry juice pls and the onions
> that will be 10 ruppeas sir
Thank you sanjeeve

Insecure people love to pick on people they think are below them. Garbage men are based.