If you were guaranteed $3,000 per month for the rest of your life, what would you do?

If you were guaranteed $3,000 per month for the rest of your life, what would you do?

Attached: fisking-terje-rakke-nordic-life-as-innovation-norway2.jpg (1010x568, 164.49K)

Not go to Norway that's for sure

why bro

Put it all in HBAR/LINK

No fun

You can go fishing

i would play golf and go fishing everyday. and by fishing i mean saltwater because freshwater is for faggots

Exactly

brag about my ung ufør on kanalen

What else do you want, a club filled with brown people

in this order:
1) visit 3rd world country
2) have sex
3) do cocaine
4) ad infinitum

Attached: 111413Dodelson1BS1.jpg (1024x941, 171.99K)

buy bitcoin with every penny i can.

so it is written, so it shall be.

Nothing would change i'd still shitpost here and still be a neet.

Attached: 1644445837868.jpg (1389x1780, 636.61K)

If there was no strings attached then yes, if you mean that you have to take it but can’t increase your wealth, that you only get 3k a month and that’s that then no because in 10 years inflation will make it worth hardly anything, I’d only take the deal if it always kept it’s purchasing power and adjusted with inflation

It's not a deal but the point is to have your basics covered forever + something more

Would learn homesteading and fuck off to the outskirts of a small town

I remember when I was guaranteed 3,000 a month from march-september 2020. That was pretty sweet.

Now I have to work for it, which is both humiliating and rewarding.

You're goddamn right

Attached: asscasters.jpg (910x934, 37.61K)

jeez which country was this? sounds comfy

House of stone and wood in the foresty wilderness. Start learning about and building steam engines to power my home for fun. Go caving in the vast unexplored caverns of Earth. And fishing of course.

Attached: 1621616850737.jpg (1024x640, 98.62K)

>Go caving in the vast unexplored caverns of Earth.
Reptilians are real, beware