WWE has to give her a chance and get her on a winning streak and maybe just maybe she gets that title chance again and...

WWE has to give her a chance and get her on a winning streak and maybe just maybe she gets that title chance again and wins.

Attached: sw11m3tjrui81.jpg (640x919, 93.88K)

Liv is done getting chances. Too many are returning from injury. She’s a jobber. It’s time to face the music. You faggots overrated Ruby Soho and Morgan falls into the same category as that bird…A shitter.

She's not believable or credible enough to go on a winning streak. Why do you think they gave her no wins between her first and second chance?

She's looking old bros

Her chance was the feud with Becky

She'll probably be a tag team soon.

That or pregnant by Melo.

*sniff* *sniff*

She's become competent at best in the ring since her NXT days, still can't cut a decent promo, isn't a compelling character and only gets fan support because of simps and the Twitter hivemind. WWE should release her so she can go to AEW and fail to live up to her supposed potential there too.

Not trying to be malicious or anything, but if you think that's competent then I think you have low standards for women's wrestling. Even if she were to go to AEW she wouldn't be near the top of that division when Ruby isn't and Ruby is way better than her

Allow me to be more specific: "competent at best" means "she got carried to a decent match by Becky at Day 1."

>then I think you have low standards for women's wrestling.
Not him but yeah I do

Imagine the smell

>WWE
>winning streak
What show are you watching. Only like two wrestlers have a record above .500.

based

>breaks up with bo
>gets depushed

Attached: bo chuckle.png (260x255, 127.52K)

>beko
>carrying someone
FUCKING KEK
match wasn't decent it was a shit botch sundae and the cherry on top was beko botching the finish by being out of position and not being able to get her foot on the rope or maybe that wasn't a botch and was intentional because beko is such a mark for herself

she can probably get a one month reign to be a transitional champion, that's her ceiling

i bet Bo still listens in another room as she fucks a real man.

god i wanna rim her so bad

the fucking irony

holy yumiola