Can anyone actually report that is still holding this shitcoin?

Can anyone actually report that is still holding this shitcoin?
I mean at this point its 20 months of underperforming, total loss of opportunity cost fallacy, with no signs or recovery regarding price or volume.
Given that I am here since November and probably browsed every single LINK post I actually wonder what kind of oldfags are still holding? I imagine the 32yo+ boomers that not to long ago started a family and settled down are the only ones that where actually able to bear this pain while having other things in their life going on. But I can only imagine that the 20 yo something already suicided themselves, bit the bullet or ran off the bridge at this point.

Even tough Im a link holder myself since the beginning I dont add myself to the equation, because I only got recently hospitalised for depersonalisation disorder, schizotypal personality disorder and major depressive disorder, and for that reason I couldnt even register the heavy losses in my mind. I was to dissociated to endure this loss.

I already discussed with my therapist that I spent 12 hours a day on "investing" and we made a deal that I will decrease my time spent on it, and will sell everything and quit in june
Man I hope it atleast goes up to its all time high again till then. Imagine 2023 is around and its still (WAY) $55 while staking is already live. the cat is out the bag. nothing to look for ward to anymore, nothing to speculate. because nothing is planned. bleak, very bleak
I hope everyone else holding chainlink without having family comes out of this alive. its tough

Attached: 1610759453010.png (1016x703, 393.35K)

*I am here since november 2017

i started with link, and still have my stack, but have more eth now because it has and probably will keep outperforming this shitcoin

its over

Attached: a0b13c125eed.jpg (872x287, 39.27K)

Wtf the meme is real

Attached: 1638752350081.jpg (1125x1503, 920.01K)

Staking is coming next month nigga(er)

Started accumulating in the middle of 2021 after it crashed down into the teens from ATH, am still here and accumulating. Been DCAing for 8 months now.

I'm financially.... Rlllabbbbd888ghg3hhhhhb3bbbbdidududuudud77766333h2hbbhhsis8dy3bif8gggggggggg ok ok aaa oh hahhhhhhhhha oooooooooiooooo uuuuooooh hhhhhhhhhhhh xxxxxxx

Attached: 910.png (680x677, 710.83K)

kek @ link threads consistently getting

Which is bullish af

Attached: 307.jpg (680x591, 33.71K)

That's a lot you wrote there but I'm still not selling

Attached: uuhnuk5.jpg (1417x768, 344.7K)

Getting to an absolute devastating bottom isn't bullish, it's just starting again. At this point major news that 200%s the price won't even get us near ATH. Im stuck as anyone but i can at leart laugh about how fucked this all is.

When everyone thinks its over and gives up is exactly when the trends reverse and it starts its parabolic run.

Trust me bro ive been in crypto for almost a decade

i think it is over and i have given up all hope

I'm still here and I try not to think about it. I havent looked at my portfolio in weeks cos it hurts. Link is very important and should do well eventually so im trying to forget about it now.

Ok, except that's not bullish if it's a full bubble burst and you're just starting up again from step one years later. We're back to early 2019 on eth. Back to a year and a half ago on btc and usd. A major parabolic run from this starting point would just leave us at old highs.

Looks like we’ve been overperformed bros, we’re down 10x

Test

OG stinker here. My lowest buys were less than 30 cents. I've already cashed out of Sergey's pain cubes but honestly I'm looking to SLURP back in. Crypto devs are still a bunch of retards, chainlink are still one of the very few teams who know whats up. Value prop hasn't changed.

>A major parabolic run from this starting point would just leave us at old highs

Most retarded thing I’ve read all month

How much link did you have, and what’s your average sell price?

Bros… Saito is your next link. Golden ticket incentive system is bigger than oracles