Wage at a grocery store for a few days

>wage at a grocery store for a few days
>immediately switch to part time because my sanity can't take it

how do i escape wage hell? I don't want to be waging like this when im 40. how can i become a self sufficient NEET or at least not work as hard for such little pay? 21 now. 500$ in the bank.

Attached: mcready.jpg (640x729, 42.8K)

>poorfag 21 year old loser whining about his grocery store job
>I don't want to be waging like this when im 40
i have some good news. you won't be waging like this when you're 40. you'll be waging like this when you're 70.

bros. tell me theres a way out.

Attached: wagecuck maze.jpg (1000x600, 133.62K)

should go to college and get a degree
stop falling for the NEET meme

Get a blue collar job helping a trade or working in a warehouse, having been both a grocery store cashier and in warehouses and construction, it will be much more bearable for you to work a physical job with your fellow man. I can't say it'll be easier but you can shoot the shit all day and don't have to deal with mouth breathing boomers pestering you with menial questions and complaints. But you need to figure out your career in the long run, maybe you find a particular trade you find interesting, or you eventually go on to get a degree, don't just take classes, have a plan and a clear goal. Don't just float along user you'll wake up one day and realize you're almost 30 and still working a brainless dead end wage hell then you'll suck start a shotgun

What about when they won’t hire him? What to do after graduating from top school and they offer you to apply for 45k year job because you don’t have internships or dark skin user?

stop being brainwashed by headlines
there are plenty of good jobs, you just arent trying

if your workplace is filled with roasties, it is unironically not real work.

i can't do intense physical labour. i've had spine surgery and still this condition can cripple me.
a career? I don't know what i'd do and i may never no i'd rather die trying to become a self sustaining NEET rather than work 8 hours a day until im too old to even enjoy life

Right now there are. I hate sounding like my dad, but it's a seller's market for labor. A decade ago the posts were all about the misery of filling out literally hundreds of applications to get any kind of job.

Zoomers take note. There was a point when rock bottom wasn't a job at McDonald's, it was having your application for McDonald's rejected.

no, everyone and their mother is trapped in crippling collage/uni debt for decades while they still work as a cashier, its the most common thing for young people. A trade sounds way more viable.

you can get a real job and make real money, or you can be a lazy whiny nigger bitch and continue crying about how much you hate working in a grocery store as you end up working in a grocery store for another 50 years. """"self sustaining NEET"""" doesn't exist unless you get disabilitybux, and something tells me you aren't as injured as you whine about being.

It's viable, but don't act like the trades are valuable for their skill, they are valuable because unions and licensing boards restrict supply. If you're an introvert geek that still hasn't figured out that we don't live in a meritocracy you're going to have a bad time.

You're going to need to make friends, ideally friends whose parents already work in the trade. It's going to mean attending social events you normally wouldn't and interacting with people you normally wouldn't. They can get anyone with the license, but will only hire someone that they trust and either personally know or come recommended from someone they personally know.

no, youre just bullshitting yourself because you keep making excuse why you dont want to work a job
wake the fuck up user, that miracle UBI you think will happen wont

the jobs are there
put the effort in dumbass

I don't make excuses for being or wanting to be NEET. Any work is too much. I will become a self sustaining NEET. or die trying. so just give me advice for that. all your other advice can go in the trash.

Attached: ragie transform.jpg (633x633, 42.57K)

my advice is that youre an idiot thats letting opportunities pass him by and i hope you realize it before you get too old and cant change it

grow the fuck up user

OP you're fucked there is no escape save money quit your job and live off benefits + swing trading this is an unprecedented time for wagies, economy and the labour market et al

You can go in the trash.

The board is calles business and finance. NEET shit is neither business or finance. You're looking for rWhineK

>mouth breathing boomers pestering you with menial questions and complaints
include everyone above the age of 25 and this is too fucking REAL

FUCK

see you in 10 years when youre whining about wasting the past decade of your life making minimum wage in a grocery store

don't go to school for a liberal arts degree lmao

i don't wanna go NEET tomorrow and spend my 500 on lottery tickets like elliot or some nigger retard. I AM willing to work, work towards something i care about. Which is going NEET. i'll go through 10 years of wage hell if i can somehow use that money to get more via investing, trading or something. but thats where you come in. what is the best way to be a self sustaining NEET?
>you're looking for rWhineK
i wish it was full of NEETs so fucking bad. but its really full of the most sickening queers you ever met. most of which are normalfaggots too.

The 19-22 year olds have been entirely mindfucked by COVID psyops. Their senior year and early college experiences were stolen from them, everyone around them seems miserable, yet at the same time opportunity hasn't been this good since the 90s. They have no bearing or frame of reference for how dire the situation can get.