Nancy Pelosi loaded up on Disney stock before they killed it in earnings lol

Nancy Pelosi loaded up on Disney stock before they killed it in earnings lol

Attached: FFA1965C-8F5A-4ADB-81E5-52C0922A0072.png (2048x1370, 2.06M)

greatest investor alive :)

this is literally how fat nogger dictators plunder their country and not a peep from you poor excuses of European descendants. The jew really did a number on you.

source or fuck off

she also bet on fucking ROBLOX

how can we keep letting her get away with it bros

Nancy Pelosi DESERVES to be able to inside trade, chud!!!!

60% average returns kek

dont worry she is pushing a bill so that the congress can't own stocks because its unethical. She will have no choice but to dump her bags at the absolute top. People will cheer for it . And then the stock market will crash.

This user knows

You expect Mutts to know history beyond the last sportbowl winner?

Sec is doing its job too lol. Nothing to see here move along, just an empowered woman and the greatest investor of all time.

cope and seethe. you guys make her sound like a genius

why are they allowed to own stock

Attached: 58FD1BE2-57D1-4BF9-B16D-02352AD8B3CA.jpg (1125x1910, 342.67K)

Full house
House of Cards
Bob Sagat
R.I.P
?

bot post

She is not a genius, she is beyond corrupt. Not that it matters anymore. America is dead and she is the embodied metaphor of all the reasons why it happened.

Republicans do it too

Lmao you fucking idiots make me laugh

kek, she probably has a grandson that plays it

All politicians belong on a rope

The difference with Pelosi is that she's actively trying push a bill through that would stop politicians from owning stocks. This looks really good for her on paper despite being completely hypocritical. To top it off, even if the bill passed it wouldn't effect Pelosi at all, since her husband is the one that technically manages her folio through his hedge fund.

I think that's what gets people riled up about Pelosi specifically, the hypocrisy of it all.

Attached: Screenshot from 2021-11-18 20-52-31.png (1360x768, 351.28K)

You got it, dude