Dominic Williams claims that ICP will become a deflationary asset - is this true...

Dominic Williams claims that ICP will become a deflationary asset - is this true? What do the long term tokenomics of ICP look like?

Attached: aec396cd-screenshot-2022-02-04-at-2.56.57-pm-1024x579.png (1024x579, 230.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dashboard.internetcomputer.org/circulation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

long term as in 5 years? good.
right now they look like shit
see for yourself dashboard.internetcomputer.org/circulation

Attached: 1634578294208.jpg (815x501, 411.39K)

>is this true?
Who knows. All the statement is, is a vote of confidence that adoption will increase.
If ICP gets used enough that burned transaction fees > staking rewards, then ICP becomes deflationary, long term the tokenomics are very similar to ETH.

Why isn't everyone buying this shit up right now? It's a gem at 95% off.

Attached: 1644027063913.jpg (486x473, 184.09K)

cheap icp = more icp burned to obtain cycles
expensive icp = less icp burned to obtain cycles
transactions = icp burned
merged maturity = locked ICP

They are. The FUD is to bring it down to $10 so they could slurp.

It's cope for missing the bottom at $19 and packing $23-24 bags right now.

Attached: FDpmGu_XIAYfeBQ.jfif.jpg (2160x2160, 332.13K)

The only things that makes me bearish is that none of the apps on the network seem all that great, Dfinity needs some solid devs if they are to see success.

They're proof of concept prototypes. But it does work. It's still more advanced than the rest of the competition. The fact that the coin is undervalued makes me bullish for even a 5x on it.

How are you feeling about the market at the moment? Do you think we're heading into bobo or mumu season?

ICP climbs and falls whenever Bitcoin/ETH does. If Superbowl user is correct and normies start pouring in after the ads, you'll see a boost in altcoins and NFT purchases.
The $2,000 eoty is not likely until Dfinity updates the tokenomics. (they recently integrated Bitcoin, so it's the next fix)

TL;DR - It's a coinflip between small gains and big gains. NFTs are going up regardless.

Attached: FKXCMyrXIAE3eSc.jpg (1090x1195, 137.89K)

I'm not in a rush to see anything of that price, I 100% do not expect to see anything close to that this year let alone 2 or 3 years from now. I'm honestly hoping we see a crash, having the chance to accumulate $10 ICP would be a fucking wet dream.

Attached: 1622590821073.png (600x647, 321.05K)

>If Superbowl user is correct and normies start pouring in after the ads, you'll see a boost in altcoins
yeah my ass. it'll be a sell the news event at best

The only things deflanatory are your net worth and bulge size, such is the fate of the ICP holder

Attached: 1640601755561.jpg (642x654, 52.75K)

I wouldn't be surprised if whales dump on the normies that buy in after the sooperball.

>whale dump
>when Bitcoin reaches 52k at most
>when altcoins reach 12% up
Please let them, everything would get slurped harder.

>he sees pee
even if ICP had the potential to save humanity and usher in an eternity of peace, it would still fail, because of it's fucking shitty name

Normalfags have already been bombarded with crypto ads for at least a year, why would the Super Bowl having even more of them cause an influx of dumb money? Unless between then and now a completely artificial FOMO pump or event happens.

no one cares about the super bowl or your ugly nfts

>What do the long term tokenomics of ICP look like?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-09 17-55-48.png (1280x1024, 82.44K)

Should I have bought the top?

Attached: 0524_-_v8nbzHG.jpg (454x453, 30.87K)

this project is dead, literally no one is using it.
>muh devs
they were payed and all the apps are derivative garbage