Only people with iq>130 people

will inflation cause equities to rise or could it potentially affect them negatively? will the fed follow through on their rate hikes and will it cause a market downturn or will we basically see inflation coming up, causing equities to rise? billionaires are liquidating their assets and yet things just seem to keep going up? any based >140+ IQ takes who can educate a retard (130+ IQ) like me? Thank you in advance! Best regards
Jonathan

Attached: EUcJUh6XkAIene4.jpg (920x688, 155.08K)

regardless of rate hikes, the high inflation is bad for most equities. especially if the inflation is structural (high energy prices, supply chain issues)

If people are selling assets during a period of inflation it's because they think the fed will step in to stop it.
I don't think this is the case though, considering blackrock spent billions buying up houses over the last 2 years.

O-MEE is going to be huge! So much profit from their ecosystem! Just check it out. gonna be a big year ahead for the team

fed doesnt give a nigger about normies stonks or our incels cryptos and will shock the system to save its precious global reserve currency aka the united states dollar

LE BIG INSTITUTIONS NEVER MAKE HUGE MISTAKES LOL OH 2008? NVM DONT TALK ABOUT THAT KEK

What a waste of dubs.
> any iq>130 eeeh I mean >140?
>Do equities rise during inflation??
No, brother, they fall.

why? doesn't inflation naturally imply that the price of equities also goes up?
blackrock is all over the place. they have an asset allocation of 8-9 trillion? they need to be in the game whatever happens
billionaires on the other hand such as elon musk, microsoft ceo, bunch of ceos, zuckerberg, bezos, etc, they're all liquidating their assets. it's curious that theyre all doing it at around the same time, ahead of the fed's announced rate hikes, implying they know the fed is serious about it this time (unlike, say, 2018 and so on). they know shit is going to hit the fan. if anyone would know it'd be people like this

Jonathan,

Sell everything. I am not joking, my friend. Sell it all. We are heading towards a major financial crisis. Sell it. Sell it now.

Your friend,
Rajeesh

this is a thread for iq>130 people. we all hang here and get information from iq>140 people

Attached: 1629404909564.jpg (976x850, 107.09K)

I'm already liquid my dear sir but i wonder if i should stay liquid or buy back in? shit keeps going up

Attached: 178.png (729x658, 28.51K)

Depends. If inflation causes the company to make less money then yes. Most companies are just raising prices to keep up but wages are also increasing and people are still purchasing because they saved up for an entire fucking year during the lockdown.
The issue is when interest rates are raised as a response to inflation now asset prices change a lot because you value cash flows now more so shit like tech or anything with 0 dividend gets dinged HARD.
The last thing you want to hold is cash during inflation, so equities aren't a bad option but hard assets are better. (i.e. limited quantity things, gold, metals, homes, oil provided demand is still high)

Jonathan is a gay name I bet you're Korean or some shit and your parents named you Jonathan because they thought it sounded American.

Attached: Es26q8mXcAs5jGW.jpg (600x598, 26.06K)

The FED printing will create a new source of energy from their printing press overheating.

They will just continue to print more until people are unable to live from their income or the boomers are dead and don't need a ponzi retirement.

Attached: brrr fire.gif (773x1000, 247.81K)

commodities will rise for sure

I think something to note is the stress that society faces with unaffordable housing and inflation eating away at their savings. Let's hypothetically assume that gas prices will rise later this year, along with rents. Think the economy is going to just keep on buzzing?

In short, it's complicated. It depends on FED response policy as well as the performance of the real economy. Think about how inflation is measured. Who in the supply chain has ultimate pricing control, i.e. regardless of the price they ultimately must charge to produce their product, there will always be a buyer? People need food. Water. Shelter. Medical care. In industrialized countries they also need electricity and transportation. All else is a luxury. To produce those necessities for survival, what is needed? What can be sacrificed in order to be able to afford basic needs? And that's exactly what will be reflected in equities, sector by sector. The increasing cost of nondiscretionary spending (cost of living) reduces cash available for discretionary spending (luxury goods and services).

Meet Kevin, Arthur Hayes, Richard Heart are all bearish (Heart bearish on btc specifically) . All These niggers are high iq.

inflation is only bullish in the short term. if you want to see what happens during rampant inflation check out the markets during the 60s, for maximum horror divide it by the money supply.

unironically all the financial news will turn people into retail retards frothing out the mouth for crypto and stonks.

Rate hikes mean big companies like Apple will have to pay more towards interest on their loans so their profits will go down so they can't invest as much