Even the moste wagecuck places of wagies getting desperate for the big resignation

kek

Attached: 4r6nbcwijug81.jpg (750x816, 54.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bankrate.com/taxes/how-long-does-it-take-to-get-tax-refund/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's do a general strike! t. unemployed leftist

when are the refunds reaching people? Non american here, trying to time all the retards buying in.

working in 2022 is for nigger cattle prove me wrong

Attached: 1621924429368.jpg (1200x1077, 146.35K)

Attached: 1624625425912.png (1020x848, 608.32K)

bump

You will never be a woman.

BOOMERS FEAR THE QUITER!

25 hour wage minimum and bennies or fuck capitalism

I think most people will file earlier this year (filing late february, march) than later because they want the money now, so I think expect march-april timeframe.

bankrate.com/taxes/how-long-does-it-take-to-get-tax-refund/

>Get with a store manager
>Get with
You will suck the dick and be happy
You will take the load and be happy.

the skeptic in me, thinks this is fake as fuck, just some twitter tard looking for retweets/attention.

thank you.

priced in

>pls work in my racial jungle for $4 an hour

"no"

Attached: 1644370342099.webm (1308x720, 2.2M)

>Have a 5+ year career at Walmart in Canada
>Actually really chill and not shitty like the US (different divisions)
>Half the new hires are pajeets who respect hard work and actually get shit done
>Half the old crowd are old people who don't care what the fuck you do
>Get along well with everyone, including staff, managers, and customers, and often told that I made their shift better
>Taking full advantage of everything I can, including discounted work boots, 2% preferred rate cash back credit card, and 15% stock plan, in addition to normal bonuses and other shit
Nobody wants to work, but if you have to work you might as well enjoy it

time for what? to get on unemployment or welfare?

bulgarian here.
let me come yell at your ass every day and see how much you will enjoy it (:

you have no idea how lucky you are somehow in a nice walmart with nice people.

95% of customer service jobs are HELL.
hellish collegues, hellish customers.

> You will need to return to the cagie, wagie
> You will eat ze bugs
> You will live in ze pod

God I wish that was me

>you have no idea how lucky you are somehow in a nice walmart with nice people
Oh there are challenges for sure, but I make a point of being nice to everyone. With customers, it's easier to just deal with them and move on before they get agitated, and with coworkers you're going to be with them for the long haul so you might as well enjoy eachother's company. And with management, that gives me enough pull to do most things I want/need to do when I have to.

friesdao fixes this.

imagine still eating mcdonalds in 2022 lol. once they stopped being the cheapest food option there is no reason to eat that garbage.

>rent goes up
>wages don't
>"we can't raise wages, because then rent would go up!"

Maybe you should fix your chink and jew problem.

Attached: tomfoolery.png (755x709, 432.06K)

Normally I'm the first to agree on the predictive nature of the market but in this case I'm not convinced. Its probably not priced in, user is talking about an influx of disposable income that people otherwise don't have.

>rentoids
just buy a house, interest rates have been nothing for a decade.

Tax season peak's around June in the States, and ends in July. Time accordingly.

>tfw autistic
>can't get neetbucks in my shithole

it's over, going to work for a month to afford the inert gas suicide setup and checkout

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 12.17K)

>Y'all
Any white person that has ever said this should be beheaded.

Renting has made me so much money because I had capital to invest rather than making a down payment on a house. It's not the rates on housing that fuck you, it's the never ending increase in taxes, insurance, utilities, etc. and the sticker price.

They haven't raised wages in over a decade, and the raises before that never kept up with inflation. Middle class is fucked.

>just pay Jews the same amount in interest as the house costs
>continue to pay land taxes or you lose your house
>government diversity quota forced more non whites in your neighborhood and the bank says you aren’t allowed to leave because you’re locked into your (((mortgage)))
>pay x5 for your wage box built out of cardboard that a boomer bought for pennies on the dollar
Good shabbos goy, no one makes a better slave than a mortgage cuck!

I just had a Good Times double cheese burger with bacon. I'm about to give birth in my toilet.

the fuck bitch?

Attached: 1612236522859.png (500x404, 128.41K)

It's a Southern thing, not a black/white thing. Better than always saying "you guys"

everybody says yall in the south

anyone have the one where she boops the dummies face with her foot at the end?

mcdonalds are franchise operations. it's probably some retard franchise owner.