How do I turn $1 into $5.50? I wanna buy a pizza

How do I turn $1 into $5.50? I wanna buy a pizza.

Attached: frog.jpg (1024x887, 57.27K)

shoot dice on the street

invent a timemachine, buy it online with BTC (it's only 2500 BTC, what a bargain!), eat it. go back.
Done.

pretty dangerous I think a lot of early bitcoin buyers have disappeared off the map because of suspected time crimes guilty or not, so if you don't have a good alibi for how you knew what bitcoin was in 2009 then you will be going to time traveller prison.

Are you American? Don’t the Jews give you loans for your Pizzas over there? Bet you can loan one with a dollar.

I would never buy bitcoin in 2009 as it is way more worth and bullish right now than it ever was. BTC was less worth back then so there is no reasonnin buying it there

go to the pizza store, walk up the counter and hand then a dollar bill, ask "is this bill fake?", and when they look down at it, slam their head in the counter, run behind it and grab a ready pizza then run out.

exactly.

I also implied, that he would spend all of it before coming back. That was the point you retard.

Attached: CE900C46-26EF-4CAE-B3E3-3317F1CBD10E_4_5005_c.jpg (320x240, 21.75K)

Kek. Then use the bill to wipe your ass and do the sane thing to the next place

go to your nearby city, find a hobo and pay him a dollar to tell you where the prostitution areas are. then you go there and suck a dick for $5. or even 2 dicks for $10. boom! you can buy pizza!

Attached: bullcrap.jpg (800x600, 619.91K)

What kind of shitty pizza are you getting for 5 bucks?

Most pizzas cost 25 bucks these days if not more.

5.5x

Little Caesars Chad I kneel!!!!!

find the next 5x

>$5.50 pizza
Invest in cheap food and finding better pizza

Buy a pen.
Sell me this pen

Buy the ingredients and make your own pizza.

For $1? Are you insane? If op wants REAL value he should invest in a mcchicken

Cut the dollar into 5 pieces and then cut one of the pieces in half.

Stuff a packet of roma tomato seeds in your pocket and walk out.
grow the tomatoes in your backyard.
while waiting for the tomatoes to grow find a girlfriend with a milking fetish and make home make mozzarella from her milk.
find some grass growing on the side of the road that has matured to seed. and grind the seeds between rocks to make some flour.

now you have tomatoes, mozz and flour to make your own home made pizza.

>$5.50 pizza
pleb tier eats. just panhandle for cash in front of a convenience store

>$5.50 for a pizza
Which third world do you come from?

Buy a condom for $1, and let a nigger fuck your bussy for $5.50

I bet this would sell for a nice premium.

all in bitcoin

> Go to pidseria
> Steal pidser
> Chant black lives matter
I saved op $1

nah it's double that, laszlo got 2 pizzas for 10,000 BTC

Sorry but a pizza can't beat the absolute economic genius that the McChicken Is and forever will be