Is sudden wealth syndrome real?

is sudden wealth syndrome real?

Attached: 1621110353679.jpg (750x1000, 93.5K)

you tell me

No but sudden incel syndrome is

E N Z A
D E N I N O

>is sudden wealth syndrome real?
only if you're a retard and tell everyone you're rich.

*lips smackin on seafood* Heh heh, we gotcha scumbag.

Yes but temporary. The key issue is trusting that you are not going to lose it all and being isolated from others. The solutions are diversification and finding trusted compatriots.

Nouveau riche

okay but how do I stop my self from buying lambos and houses I cannot afford for more than 18 months?

it is only true for weak people who need friends and shit, wealth will allow me to take back what the society has stolen from me and buy my way into freedom. after that i will do what i was always supposed to do which is to coast along the waves of life without giving two shits about anything. whatever the lord's plan is for me i will carry it out, nothing more, nothing less.

>cashing out all muh coins
>don’t have enough for taxes
>audited
>mfw

dead moose meat

Adolf Hitler, Jesus Christus, mein lieber anonymer Internetfreund.

I want to fuck her, bros..

Attached: FaceApp_1644445512280.jpg (750x1000, 333.41K)

Of course it’s real. Anyone who rapidly acquires wealth needs to have a solid plan on how to manage at least 85 percent of it. The rest can be used to wipe your ass just so you know how it feels.

This, or if you are a nigger
As soon as I became millionaire I lowered my life standards, moved to a cheaper country, and I’m now just focusing on investing which is more profitable than wagecucking, enjoying life by spending more time at the beach (which is free) and so on
I just need to search good projects from time to time and be a bit updated so I can join presales, buy early and dump shitcoins at the top for more btc, which I don’t mind
I live with less than 40k per year with a family of 4 so considering inflation I have enough fuel for the next 10/15y, but by that time BTC is going mathematically to 1M so I can probably retire already

Yes. Most of us are more likely to suffer from imposter syndrome though.

Why do you think Sergey is dragging it out? He’s a philosopher, he’s deeply committed to the idea that those who make it should have been through a long process of personal growth and development.

Of course it is. You saw how much people changed once they could get paid a bunch on unemployment.

Give me one reason why a person like this shouldn’t be pit in a labour camp wearing a striped uniform.

>As soon as I became a millionaire
post portfolio or fuck off schizo faggot

he's only half Jewish, Nazis may have felt pity over him for his half Italian side.