What do we think of Polygon?

What do we think of Polygon?

Attached: polygon.jpg (1260x709, 30.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

burn.polygon.technology/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

perfection

Attached: 43f34j9.jpg (640x640, 68.91K)

very nice sir

elaborate...

a bunch of discord trannies are infiltrating every mod position of every place that talks about crypto to try to make it seem like the chosen L2.
its not bad or anything its just that there are like 3-4 other great projects that get completely ignored thanks to the trannykikes.

how high do you think it's gonna go?

I've got a small bag, and hope to see it hit at least eight dollars this year. It might not moon, but I'm expecting a lovely ride. How know in a few years.

Ok network. Dog shit investment. The biggest problem with all of these coins is that the supply is inflating and also the fact that they GENERATE ZERO FEES.

>Who knows^

proof of authority consensus so its already Triple A+ like binance

I don't know anything about it but the chart looks good.

as of now, its the cheapest evm chain out of the non obscure ones

Great, you can also earn passively with it by lending your coin with H0dlnaut.

Attached: IMG-20220209-WA0039.jpg (125x114, 2.83K)

The only project that matters, future proof, biz is retarded though

I wasn't thinking about it but thanks for reminding me of this dingleberry chain

why is it a dingleberry chain?

anons please explain yourselves.

I'm holding some but I substantially lowered my exposure in the last few months because I kept hearing about major new exploits every fucking month. Thankfully most were caught by whitehats who got massive bug bounties but I got a bit too worried that the entire chain might get rugpulled.

a company just put $450,000,000 into it and they got thousands of new developers just a few months ago, why would it be rugpulled?

By that I mean hacked. Just look up polygon network bug bounty and realize that there are several instances of multi-million bug bounties that were given out for potential exploits that but billions at risk. In December almost a million Matic was stolen in an exploit that was only discovered after an attacker took advantage of it.

Centralized pajeet shitcoin that will almost certainly be worthless in a year or so.

lol what a tranny retard
burn.polygon.technology/