GET OUT of apple, tesla, meta

Do i even need to tell you why?
>metaverse
>apple car
>cybertruck
its all fucking downhill from here.

go for pharma and war stocks - lockheed, abbvie, GD, takeda, rayhteon etc

Attached: bela_dimitrescu_tongue_lick_by_tonyvilla89_dejzrsc-pre.jpg (1091x733, 53.79K)

>Do i even need to tell you why?
yeah actually you gotta coz youve said nothing

>pharma and war

Attached: chud.jpg (205x246, 7.72K)

ok fine.
metaverse will be a complete failiure, no one wants to use his real name like on linkedin and be in a virtual world with women who will either block him or cancel him for "looking at them"

apple has only the "apple car" as the last exciting thing to offer, before..people just dont want to buy apple stuff anymore.

Telsa is pretty much a scam company showing off "tunnels" and "solar panels" and other made up projects. the cyber truck will be a failiure and their cars will have "paid subscription services".

get out of tech stocks while you can. WAR is coming any day, financial crisis, and COVID is not done.

Attached: index.jpg (227x222, 6.05K)

Apple makes tens of billions in profit. It doesn't need a car

your choice pal.
i told you to buy war/pharma stocks.
now you do what you want.

I think you are wrong man. Metaverse will have an avatar component not entirely linked to real name. Virtual concerts are picking up popularity for just one use case example and the VR tech is very promising and very early so you have to include that in the overall vision. I don’t believe we will experience a war on the scale of a world war, but perhaps some proxy battles around the world with the usual actors of the world stage. This is based on the interconnected economies, higher destruction due to modern weapons, and Giant treaties worldwide causing a ridiculous war obligation. I think hating on Metaverse is actually the mainstream, low effort, gut reaction and therefore you are Reddit.

dude....its facebook.
if you said something "kinda racist" even in a facebook group, you are banned from using the messenger for 3 days.

you think ANYONE is gonna stick around hanging in the metaverse? where you can get banned for every little joke? Everyone hates facebook. Everyone hates techies. Only the biggest linkedin whores will end up using the metaverse.

it will be a joke compared to waht they claim.

look for example people paying 400,000$ for a virtual house next to snoop dog. Do you think you will be able to visit him just because you paid for a house next to him?
he will just get annoyed and block you. You wont be able to even see him. he will become invisible to you when you block him.

you will lose your money.

When is my fucking silver gonna pump

What would sex with bela be like?

i have 3 silver coins too.
dude....you are buy/selling at a 30% premium.
did you seriously think you gonna become rich from silver?

heck my gold barely went above buy price now.
means i can finally sell it for a little more than what i bought it for...meanwhile 30% inflaton on food and services.

>buying a gold mining by product
>pays a 20%+ premium to buy
>sells for 20%+ below spot price
>precious metals tax and reporting
>loses money to inflation as the price does not rise

Attached: 1481688770608.gif (240x182, 1018.65K)

>get out of the most valuable company in the world

Anti-Apple retards proliferate here too huh

Attached: 158772-laptops-news-apple-m1-pro-and-m1-max-image1-dpqotjurxf.jpg (1200x800, 58.91K)

>Waaa, Facebook bad.
>Haha zucc awkward meme.

Facebook was the least censoring/moderated of the mega fagman companies. Zucc is a cold blooded empire builder he doesn’t give a fuck about social justice insofar as ignoring it doesn’t draw too much negative attention, and his fellow shareholders are just profit whores lol. Yeah Meta will step cautiously to prevent bad behavior, but it’s not trying to be Any Forums. Again, the social interactions will not be entirely attached to your real identity in all spheres of the proposed meta verse, nor will Facebook have a monopoly on the “metaverse”, despite naming their parent company meta. It is a catch all term for virtual socializations/environments/VR combined. You’ll have virtual micheal Jordan house or whatever with nigger sensoring and you’ll have some weird digital sex club on a different platform. If you can’t imagine the numerous use cases in both polite LinkedIn society and a digital cyberpunk avatar world, then i’m sorry, you have no vision and you invest with emotions.

pretty much this.
its not that worse with gold but the buy/sell spread is still BRUTAL.
the inflation just devalued purchasing power in every country by about 20-30%
some stuff even went 1.5x in the store.

meanwhile your gold is up....10%?
and mr goldstein says he can offer to buy it from me for +8%

oh wow thank you jew and your manipulated market.

Attached: E3Se35FXIAsMp8t.jpg (600x648, 49.35K)

you are already 40% on your meta investment.
this is a dead "last dead cat bounce" product with rainbows and unicorns.
you will lose all your money.

Attached: RAW_1022_Photo_010.jpg (1200x675, 120.02K)

I'll keep stacking Tesla, but ty for the advice.

dude he said

>before..people just dont want to buy apple stuff anymore

none of what he wrote should be construed as advice

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 5.43.24 PM.png (974x1030, 993.23K)

I own 400 ounces of physical silver as a hedge (insurance) against fiat collapse. I barely paid any premium and i don't intend flipping it unless we're in a rampant inflation. It's basically free money also because they're all crypto gains having sold Ethereum at 4k. Cope and seethe.

im not coping or seething.
im seething about jews supressing the price of silver and gold. and bitcon for that matter.

of course we wont sell until we need to.
but it should be 2x by now.

Cardano is one of the biggest project in term of market cap and they have no product.

>Telsa is pretty much a scam company
That's where you lost me. If anything it could be overvalued and in for a correction, sure, but to call it a sca company lmao you must be desperate. Also, there won't be War and Covid IS over. Look at the covid charts, they're all dropping HARD after the omicron peak - people are either vaxxed, recovered or dead. And War... really? Putin knows he can't win, so what is he gonna do? Bet on the West pussying out? Or following through with nuclear? Lose Lose situation. He's only showing his teeth so he gets a better hand dealt in negotiations upcoming.

Attached: 156332699844.jpg (512x471, 60.08K)