BTC is over $40k for <1 week

>BTC is over $40k for twitter fills right back up with $100k price targets

Attached: 50AD0A98-A99D-40E7-9DEA-51BD96AAE087.jpg (1242x622, 235.61K)

BCH will hit $100k first.

He's not wrong you know. Holders always win in the end.

Attached: 1644245849156.jpg (1125x601, 32.11K)

Holders win by the time they're too old to enjoy their freeom.

Did you read the tweet? Did you understand it? It is fud. He is saying things will get so bad that he will lose all his viewers, then the market will recover and hit new highs

k

>Too old

That's a meme unless you're 80+

People who say "cryptoverse" should be necklaced African style.

It's not called a bull trap for no reason.

cope and seethe

It should tell you demand.
If prices stay the same people will buy, if prices go up people will buy.
Only when prices fall do they sell.
Prices can't and wont fall forever.

Bears can only profit when prices drop, while bulls profit from both flat and up markets.

imagine still holding bch

Attached: 1643229548456.gif (375x250, 2.87M)

bears never profit, in fact bobos are necessary for us bullchads to profit off the backs of bobos

Attached: bullchadz.png (547x549, 80.08K)

Bear traps are just as unseen to bears.

we goin down

I have no doubts that BTC will go to $100 ‘eventually’, that’s not my point.
My point is there’s a lot of enthusiasm and FOMO going on right now.
I don’t have a technical indicator to put that on TradingView but it does hold validity.
My TA = Cautiously optimistic about BTC based on what I’m seeing on price but market sentiment seems overly enthusiastic.
A pull back to support could be a good place to start leaning in. However, let’s not act like just as BTC made a big move up recently in one candle it can do the same again just as easily but downwards.
To me going below $39-40k is an invalidation of bull thesis and that could easily take place in one trading day

>aging is just a meme
user...

cryptoverse

Have you heard of this thing called buy low sell high? It’s the opposite of the Any Forums strategy

70 is a more realistic cut off. For the unlucky, perhaps as early as 65. If we’re talking sex and travel, 60 for most.

why would i hold anything bitcoin related? bch can easily 10x but im looking for 100xs

Attached: kk.gif (249x311, 3.54M)

crypto influencers are pure cancer

>cryptoverse