Who do we thank for making us rich?

Who do we thank for making us rich?

Attached: 4B2A063B-DC57-41CE-A524-0BC15FB50C84.jpg (598x745, 82.49K)

>If you're a nigger living in the west, thank a white man.

Unironically, federal banks for making such a retarded system that cryptocurrency ever saw any attention.

But what if the theory that Bitcoin was made by Central Intelligence is true?

bitchass nigga I paid for my food my fucking delivery and the fags bombing muslims has nothing to do with me eating in peace

Ourselves

Attached: 1633893636410.jpg (1024x1024, 67.16K)

>the glowies were /ourguys/ all along

sounds like we're thanking fedniggers doubly then

I look at normies and maybe it's not so bad to be a glowie

Attached: proxy-image (10).jpg (976x549, 109.46K)

The food wouldn’t have been grown nor slaughtered without a farmer. It would’ve never made it to the restaurant without a trucker. And the number of terrorist attacks in America are very few due to the last 20 years of keeping the Middle East at peace.

In that case I would have become a farmer myself. If the cost of a couple of cows was too high, I would simply kill the farmer.
>terrorist attacks
meme

>if you eat in peace thank a veteran

Thanks.

Attached: 1627759471431.jpg (640x573, 298.5K)

Please thank this man for printing all the money ot pump the price

Attached: jpow.jpg (570x712, 41.39K)

>20 years of keeping the Middle East at peace.

Attached: 8c3arzpfi8a41.png (960x960, 292.74K)

You have never had that happen to you.

Nick Szabo is Satoshi. Now stfu.

Not at all look how many terrors were killed in the ME and you’ll see if they were left alive they would’ve caused a lot of damage to the USA. Europe would be a lot worse in terror attacks if we didn’t have our boys out there.

Freedom is slavery, fren. Welcome to the fucking show.

cryptocurrency was always going to dominate. it's the closest thing to the abstraction of 'asset' so far and probably the closest mankind will ever get to. we, early adopters, can thank central banks for accelerating the crypto takeover though. gen alpha will be super mad at them for the same reason when they reach investment age.

Terrorist attacks in the western world are almost exclusively false flags perpetrated by occult fraternities who treat the general population like cattle. You need to go back.

Genuinely sad how myopic the general view here has become after 2016. It’s like you think the world is some simplified anime world where you’re in a fight against some big bad.

THANK YOU MONEY SKELLY
THANK YOU MONEY BELLY

Sergey

>making us rich
>market 40% from high

Who is making you deluded, I wonder.

If you're not eating in peace, it's probably because the MIC sent a bunch of jar heads to your country to regulate banana prices and install a brutal dictator via a bunch of war crimes. There is no greater threat to peace in the world than the US

Retard the terrorist organizations where initially funded by the US. After all the bombings there might be some organizations legitimately mad at US. Can't blame them for that. Now go fuck off you baiting fag.