When do you think the housing bubble is finally going to pop?

When do you think the housing bubble is finally going to pop?

Attached: boomer-den.jpg (650x461, 106.82K)

Bro look at Paris, London, New York, etc.
It never pops, its just spreading to places people didnt think

why should it pop? normies didn't buy, institutions did. enjoy renting all your life

when we start lynching bankers

This most likely. I’ve given up entirely. Spent the last 2 years looking and saving. Prices literally go up every fucking week faster than I am saving.

buy bitcoin, its better than real estate. there will be a point where real estate will deflate . as people start to sell to obtain bitcoin. which is better real estate, money currency, better everything than what they are buying houses for now. ( to avoid inflation)

Housing crashes are a once in a century event since the Great Depression. Try again in the year 2108.

october this year
checkem

Attached: 1629934722678.jpg (1071x1528, 924.72K)

Another 10 years do to record inflation, Airbnb, work from home, Zillow and zoomers buying homes
Real estate can go up for many decades in a row
More immigration drives up prices to so if Biden let’s in the Mexicans than prices will go up too
Sometimes democrats are actually tough on immigration enforcement though

They want you to be an indentured servant. They want you to pay rent on your own home, for your hole life.
>It's only 30 years of service bro.
And then, when the 30 years is up, they start selling you on the reverse mortgage.
>You're too old and tired to work, why not relax. And sell your house back to us. You're going to die soon anyway, what do you have to lose bro?

never. fuck you i got mine. get in before it is too late.

There is literally nothing wrong with renting.

You will pay $3,000 per month to your bank for your house, and you will pay it off by age 70, then you will own your home, but you will be a old man and a decade or so from death

The renter paid $1,500 per month and maybe over the 40 years his rent eventually matched your $3,000 per month mortgage as rents went up, he is age 70 now, he is an old man and a decade or so from death.

You're both old dead cunts in the end, oh big deal, 1 guy got to feel good about not being a rentoid, so what, he still had to pay a huge premium every month to stay in the house he "owns", and yet he still got old and near death before he actually no longer had to pay any mortgage repayment.

Im sorry but this is not the 1950s > 1990s, where you can buy a house and have it paid off by age 50 and then retire, you will now not pay your house off until age 70 if you're lucky, and most wont actually ever pay their house off, most people are now paying a premium to live in a house they "own", who will never realize 100% ownership until at least their 7th decade of life on this planet.

By all means buy a house, but understand you will not pay it off like your parents and grandparents paid off their home, now home ownership means working till your death to pay the mortgage off, and like I said, most wont even make it to 100% paid off status by the time they die, due to how enormous mortgages are now, and no, incomes are not going to rise to match it, true income has stagnated since 2008.

Sorry for the Blackpill reality post, but someone has to inform you cunts.

You don't want to live in a subdivision like that anyway.
Just buy some land in a non cucked shithole and build your own.

Yeah I know. Demoralizing as fuck. I’ve been hit by so many of these boomer scams it’s unreal.

What kind of cope is this?

It already popped on paper in 2020. We are currently still in a bear market relative to money supply, which is why so many people bought homes with cash outright. Many of you are waiting for a dip that you already missed.

Attached: 1643768207174.png (410x482, 185.8K)

>so if Biden let’s in the Mexicans than prices will go up too
And surprise, surprise, the pandemic is "ending" just in time for midterms! Guess what that means!

why are burgers so retarded when it comes to designing a house, i mean its all the same shit, cardboard and drywall construction, oversized garage, multiple gables on a roof, it looks like ass and if there is some more wind one day its all blown away.

Attached: Admiral_Rachel_L._Levine.jpg (2400x3000, 1.12M)

i've been looking into this and even rural shitholes that shouldn't have strong bureaucratic entities somehow have extremely tight building code enforcement and strong penalties for disobedience

I actually work for a bank as a mortgage broker for 12 years now. I see what goes on everyday and I know for a fact at least 80% of the mortgages we give out to people will not be finished at least until the borrower is in their 7th decade of life, keyword: AT LEAST. There is essentially no difference between a home owner vs rentoid now if we're talking about the average owner-occupier who isn't some investor willing to risk their home using equity to buy another property vs rentoid.

Understand that it is only a very small percentage of owner-occupiers who are willing to use equity theyve gained over time to buy another property, this isn't anywhere as common as people here seem to believe it is, most people NEVER take advantage of equity gained over years/decades because most people dont have the risk profile for that.

kek I knew a guy that did it here in California of all places and paying the fine ended up being cheaper than going through the whole permitting process.

literally never

Rent only goes up.

This. I bought 2 homes and both times if I would have simply put the down payment funds in BTC and waited a year, the house would have been paid for.

I bought a house that was bigger than I wanted during the last dip, I just sold it for a ton and bought a house slightly bigger than I wanted originally for cash. Sorry for the Brainpill Littlebrain.

Blue collar economies, blue collar racketeering. It's an example of the government actually serving the native population at the expense of foreign invaders. (As it should be)

Soon I hope. The "appreciation" has been nice though. I bought a house last July and I'm already "up" 40k.

So will interest rates, property taxes, and everything else associated with home ownership, and no, you cant simply offload it all onto a renter, thats not how it works.

In my state the median mortgage rate is $2,800 and the median rent is $1,900.

Understand that the median mortgage rate is not a good indication, because this includes people in their 50s and older. People in their 20s to 40s have mortgages that would be closer to $3,500 on the lower end. The median rent is standard, someone at age 50 is paying $1,900 median, and someone as age 20 is paying $1,900 median.

"up" indeed. Doesn't make a lick of difference to me as a 2011 buyer. I still need a place to live. All the appreciation does to me is raise my property taxes.

Interest rates are fixed, dumbass. Property tax increases rates are limited in my city and have to be approved by a vote. Nobody is going to vote for a wholesale rate increase.

I will never understand this logic, will you ever actually take advantage of this? - your property increasing in value is paying more taxes. Like I said in an earlier post. This is a huge revenue maker for government because the reality is the majority of people dont want to take any risks and never use equity gained from capital appreciation to invest, for the majority of people home value increasing just simply means paying more taxes.

In America, not here. The max fixed rate you can get here in Australia is 5 years, and it is rare for a bank to offer that, most offer 3 years fixed at best.

Fixed life-long mortgages are purely an American thing.

The difference is you own a home that you will pass to your children retard

>I work in a bank
We know moshe now kys