CPI data will show that inflation has cooled which affects the "raising rates" meme in march. Strap in

CPI data will show that inflation has cooled which affects the "raising rates" meme in march. Strap in

Attached: IMG_20210917_092341_323.jpg (995x1280, 103.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/BL-REB-30961
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rates were never meant to be increased
it was and it is still a lie
rate will keep going down (they are already negative inflation-adjusted) but they are also going negative nominally

What makes you say that?

Rates are going up. Only question is how high.

So CNN is saying the vaccine doesn’t work? What a bunch of anti vaxxer chuds!

Brainlet

The media says it is higher which means it will be lower. This will act as the catalyst for a quick run up towards 47,3k or whatever over the next few days and more continous crabbing for the next few months. Because cpi showed a lower inflation rate the fed has an excuse to keep the markets alive. Everything will open back up for the summer which is where you should short.

OP here btw. too lazy to get out of bed

Attached: 1b0.png (948x957, 1.24M)

nice self-description

The media is almost entirely irrelevant.

how high can you raise rates when you need to feed several ponzi schemes such as bond market, social securities, pension funds and climate change buxx (we are talking about quadrillion dollars)?
you tell me
my guess is...NEGATIVE

>reading comprehension
Get the fuck out of my thread

Attached: inflation.png (746x1011, 137.73K)

You LITERALLY just wrote:

>The media says it is higher which means it will be lower. This will act as the catalyst

You goddamn moron.

>Be vaccinated
>Die from the illness you're vaccinated against
This is hilarious : DD

Propping up ponzi schemes is not the Fed's job.

>b-but they government said the fed is just there to control inflation and employment!
lol

lmao look at the balance sheet ballooning up, they are buying any kind of trash and propping up everything, from zombie companies to wars abroad, every kind of bad debts, any retarded gov bill
wsj.com/articles/BL-REB-30961
the fed literally exists to keep us gov backed ponzis alive

what does this mean

They are literally just the steering committee for the banking cartel, smoothbrain. They couldn't care less about your shitcoins.

They are lending directly (QE) to compensate for lacking lending from commercial banks. If the gap in credit creation is not filled, GDP goes into a ditch.

I don't know why you selfish assholes won't just get vaccinated to protect the vaccinated.

nobody mentioned shitcoins

Hopefully her parents get a few more boosters so they can be with her.

Not much of a vaccine then is it?

>GDP goes into a ditch
there is no way to shut down the economy for months with lockdowns and magically avoid consequences. either gdp craters or there's massive inflation. they chose massive inflation.

Good price targets for short term.
Breaking 48k is not out of the question and a run to 55k can't be ignored.

I have a rifle and bullets, when your ready to die for your stupid opinon let me know.
I'm more then ready to kill for mine.

They will withdraw the liquidity as lending and velocity increase.

yes, they'll wait until inflation makes everyone but asset owners significantly poorer so they can safely stop propping up ponzis

Asset owners are the ones getting fucked by inflation. No effect on wage earners.