Everything is recovering except this piece of shit

Everything is recovering except this piece of shit

Attached: chainlink.jpg (800x800, 44.63K)

I would be retired by now. I put 350 eth into link in august 2020. I now have 42 eth…. Fuck you biz you fucking ruined my life I fucking HATE chainSTINK

>42 eth
>42%
>42 on twitter
based and linkpilled

its in the whitepaper

ikr kek

yeah I only hold ICP and you are wrong

>it will never be below 50.00 again
>it will never be below 20.00 again

remember when idiots were saying this

Attached: 171126 트와이스(TWICE) 라이키 고양 팬사인회 종료 직후 토크 4K 직캠 by 비몽-V-kwJ9oVKUU-[02.41.662-02.47.201].webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

checked

the betrayal has never been unreal

Attached: Ifyouo.gif (580x352, 1.73M)

We've been overperformed, bros, we're down 10x.
Can anyone recommend me some cheap online English classes?

it's being suppressed retards

Checked

meds pls goyim

Attached: 1597702741538.jpg (1556x952, 226.76K)

I have stockholm syndrome.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: SxO_fteuqpQvGme7C2N3vQdCXdxVR1nQmf034iD7PMU_(1).jpg (1325x1772, 380.09K)

>it will never be below 50.00 again
It was above 50 for like a day, so not that many people said it.

Chainlink is not fooled by fake pumps. Remember, LINK reached $50 and that was not only the high of LINK but actually this bull cycle. All other coins are merely temporarily pumping mainly for the whales to reduce their bagholdings. If you want to know the true state of the market you actually watch Chainlink. Chainlink was the best performer in a bear market and that is because Chainlink shows the actually utility of decentralized finance aided by oracles. It was a precursor to the normalfag bull run. But do not be dismayed, while the FED funds rate continues higher and ETH, BTC, DOT, etc... all fall greatly, Chainlink will be far stronger during the bear market. When Chainlink peaks in the bear market that is the signal that the time has come for the next Bull run to transpire. It is known to me and now to you.

Attached: BASED CHAD.png (859x960, 297.88K)

I have been holding this shit for 4 years now. Idk how much longer I have

Holy shit you bought the blowofftop

OnlyCam hype is growing.share ur view about it. Such a amazing system shouldn't be unknown.

even IF it is being suppressed you could have put your chainSTINKS (ticker: SHIT) into literally anything else and make more than fucking 2x
i don't fucking CARE how good the tech is or if it is the backbone of defi if it isn't fucking rocketing into pluto then it is fucking SHIT currently
LITERALLY put it into anything else then buy back later
WHY is this so hard for you dumbshits to understand

would you say it's been overperformed and is down 10x?