>KADENA

>BABENA

>HURRRR

Attached: hxxcm91z37k51.png (640x723, 118.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@thednatech/why-we-love-kadena-s-marmalade-nft-standard-from-the-perspective-of-dnas-cto-a5a88345cb49
nasdaq.com/articles/algorand-has-serious-plans-to-transform-the-defi-sector
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I bought yesterday, realized mu error and sold today and bought more rose. Wagmi

Regardless of whether you think itll fail or not, it did a 90x. And if you bought the recent bottom you would be up another 2x

I could have picked up 6k of these now i can only afford 3 and still can't bring myself to buy, even though I know this is going to $100 eventually

This was a terrible decision

oh no no no user

kadena is literally the only thing keeping coinmetro alive

Do you regret yet? lmfao

That’s 180x wow who could’ve possibly timed Kadena that well??

Attached: 810F3551-0AA5-4260-940B-FF2BB02AA7A2.jpg (417x201, 11.64K)

>Discovering Kadena
>When we launched DNA, we wanted to make sure that the protocol we used had longevity and addressed the issues that limited ETH. Moreover, our customer base was clear that any solution we provided had to be scalable and most importantly environmentally friendly. When I read Kadena’s whitepaper, I felt extremely excited by how groundbreaking this could be. I was instantly taken by their fresh approach and the fact that it was the only scalable layer 1 Proof of Work (PoW) blockchain.
>Why Kadena?
>Being the first and only Layer-1 blockchain that has managed to permanently address scalability whilst preserving the power of Ethereum (and Bitcoin), Proof of Work (PoW) security and decentralization. In addition to this, Kadena is 180,970 times less energy intensive than Ethereum which is a huge selling point for our eco-conscious customer base in the luxury brands space.
>I, admittedly, did have some reservations about building on Pact. However, as one of the most secure smart contract languages in the blockchain industry that offers built-in automated auditing, it quickly became clear that this was a prescient and meticulous decision from the Kadena team, one that should promote a burgeoning ecosystem on their platform for years to come.

This is pretty fascinating

key takeways are
>retards think kda is green because it's energy efficent
this is pretty good lol, If people wrongly assume PoW = Global warming then they should wrongly believe that KDA = Global cooling or whatever the fuck esg investing people want
>nft standard only possible on kda
yeah we know
>one that should promote a burgeoning ecosystem on their platform for years to come.
Nice, very nice

Are Encrypgen (Ticker: DNA) working with Kadena? Sauce?

No it's another project medium.com/@thednatech/why-we-love-kadena-s-marmalade-nft-standard-from-the-perspective-of-dnas-cto-a5a88345cb49

Are they a black owned, Jewish owned and service-disabled-veteran-owned-small business too?

Sadly not, which is why I will not invest in them.

Attached: 1631555104224.png (2464x1284, 658.75K)

based

I can't believe I used to post on Any Forums for free.

Speaking of paid shills Nignium need to hire some native English speakers. It seems like the intern got access to an official account and used it to shill his bags.
>Great article in order to get vibe why Ignium selected right blockchain to develop solutions for capital markets.

>In short about advantages:
>Fast
>Highly scalable
>Very secure
>Low cost of usage
>Transparent
>nasdaq.com/articles/algorand-has-serious-plans-to-transform-the-defi-sector

#web3 #Algorand $algo

What the fuck is going on they are not using algorand, right?

Attached: file.png (1148x564, 79.41K)

What part of "get vibe why Ignium selected right blockchain" don't you understand?

Yes

Attached: 31b5b41b5257418eff47f482ce8c4481.jpg (735x698, 45.27K)

Attached: good night.jpg (1080x1080, 86.33K)

Does anyone have the KDA presentation from Dcentral Miami 2021? I really liked some of their points when I saw them live and I want to rewatch.

>when I saw them live
Wait, so there was one, I tried to look for it.

ALRIGHT user, You now have to explain to us exactly what you remember because otherwise we're fucked. Because I am pretty sure there is no recording.

日本の郵政事業を乗っ取るビッグチャンス!
急げ、中国、韓国、北朝鮮!!

日本国の郵政事業を支配するチャンスがきました。
日本政府の持株は30%。
50%買い占めれば日本の郵政事業は貴国の所有物です。
日本国の情報を自由に取れます。

A chance to control the postal service of Japan.
The Japanese government hold is 30%.
If you buy 50%, Japan's postal service is your own property.
You can freely get information in Japan.

일본의 우편 서비스를 통제 할 수있는 기회.
일본 정부 보류는 30 %입니다.
50 %를 구입하면 일본의 우편 서비스는 자신의 재산입니다.
일본에서 자유롭게 정보를 얻을 수 있습니다.

控制日本邮政服务的机会。
日本政府持有量为30%。
如果您购买50%,日本的邮政服务是您自己的财产。
您可以在日本自由获取信息。

I watched 40 presentations in 3 days and ran the Bancor booth. I don't remember shit, just that it was good and I liked their use of graph theory. And now that I have some time before EthDenver, where I am also gonna be running the Bancor booth again, I wanna check them out more in depth.