Ethereum has been bleeding marketshare for years ago AVAX and SOL

>Ethereum has been bleeding marketshare for years ago AVAX and SOL
What is this larp?

Attached: 1641164335523.jpg (1566x876, 163.1K)

Very readable chart

can i get a legend on this?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71.01K)

Its right at the bottom of the screen...

when they shill that they're talking about TVL but even there it is a fraction of ethereum if you actually consider L2s to be part of the ecosystem.

only a matter of time

AVAX is what ETH 3.0 (never mind 2.0) wants to be, but now.

>for years ago AVAX and SOL
i'm guessing English isn't your first language

Avax has slightly more than 10% of ETH TVL , Including L2s. It's actually undervalued on TVL basis relative to ETH too, Even more significant considering Avalanche isn't a centralised vaporware thus "speculation" on its future should be priced in but it's completely the opposite case (Vaporwares are more overvalued on TVL basis than Avalanche in almost all cases)

Attached: TVLETH.png (1438x242, 34.73K)

avax isn't vaporware but terribly distributed. too many too big investors early on.

Do you mean like Ethereum then?

You're looking at market cap not total value locked or transactions. What your chart says is that ETH is massively overvalued compared to its competitors (well really only AVAX as Sol is a scamchain).

no ETH had a tiny market cap early on even compared to some shitcoins today, crypto just wasn't that big of a deal back then and only few expected it to get as large as it is today. ethereum is way better distributed because of that, and also through its year long PoW phase. only bitcoin has a better distribution.

Now put fantom on that chart, bitch

Attached: 1641201868903.jpg (531x500, 82.63K)

kek, you can't be serious. Ethereum ICO is one of the shadiest thing the Earth had ever witnessed.

Low IQ cope. Who do you work for? FSB or NSA?

>Ethereum ICO is one of the shadiest thing the Earth had ever witnessed.
elaborate

most undervalued by way of tvl metric is fantom, but at the same time fantom is on like a 1000x for ppl that bought it at 0.002usd or whatever it was ~2 years ago. tvl isn't the only thing that matters. avax presale ppl bought at like 50c-85c i think but i'm too lazy to verify this. might be a round that got in at 20c.

at the time eth presale made ppl feel like vitalik was a russian scammer because there was a premine of (iirc) 72 mil eth. premine at the time was basically = to scam for a ton of ppl as it was *the* pump and dump meta of its time.

t. thought vitalik was a russian scammer because premine unironically

That's so funny to me
>Look, fantom has cheaper gas fees and better yield! Somehow stablecoins sitting on hundred finance mean the native token should pump!

And I say this with eth, fantom, and avax as my biggest bags.

ftm is centralised vaporware tho, but you can make the case that ftm is unique in pricing in it being a vaporware while others shitchains aren't.

FTM is the most undervalued among the ridiculously overvalued.

The "I don't have any fud so let's pull one of the most generalized meme fuds you can say about any project"

Avalanche distribution in one of the best, Only 7.5% given to VCs and big investors.

It's funny when you think back on it now because dev tokens are the standard and eth being mined is less offensive than magic wanding 20% of the supply into your pocket. Must have sounded insane back then, I probably would have threw in like $500 at max.

how is it vaporware if it has big tvl? ppl use it just like ppl use avalanche. imo both will probably continue to be used. im a layperson but i agree with you that its probably more centralized than avax as far as i can tell but the reality is we dont know what sufficient decentralization looks like until states/other entities attack these systems and we start to see casualties.

for example, if bsc (lol) survives state attack we will all look like fucking clowns in the end

alternatively, btc devs reenable the op codes that woudl allow zkrollups to settle to btc and everyone less decentralized than btc looks like a clown

>Must have sounded insane back then
everything seemed like a cringe scam you could use as leverage to take more btc from retards. it was very easy to take one look at eth for me and not look deeper because it checked some boxes that made it feel radioactive.