What projects besides ETH does he actually approve of?

The only coins that I have seen him endorse:
Chainlink (really begrudgingly)
Kleros
Reflexer
Maker

Any others?

Attached: chadvitalik.jpg (250x226, 4.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

decrypt.co/69979/vitalik-buterin-talks-nfts-daos-defi-and-the-next-billion-ethereum-users
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didnt he endorse uniswap and BTFO chainlink.

GRT

decrypt.co/69979/vitalik-buterin-talks-nfts-daos-defi-and-the-next-billion-ethereum-users

Atom cosmos

Loopring he has endorsed multiple times

Attached: 1644438871021.jpg (932x960, 118.01K)

no he said uniswap should work like LINK

Heard ETH backs TOP NETWORK.
Big if true.

Metis
Atom
I feel like he was hinting that uniswap should become an oracle so it's more self-contained because token not needed

bullshit, he has always been team hayden. that's also why he is shilling optimism more often than arbitrum. i think he likes chainlink but doesn't like sergey.

Which means, Uniswap should just do it, Chainlink not needed.

Now that I think of it, I do remember this. However, I think that now loopring is so far behind in terms of actual adoption it doesn't really matter. They really had a lot of opportunity about 1 year ago and failed to seize upon it.

I think he basically said UNI could function as an oracle token. I don't think UNI wanted to do it. Uniswap is a good project, but I feel like being in the USA might be cucking them, not sure.

He has said good things about LINK, but then usually goes on to talk about how he thinks the followers of the project are a bit too much
I didn't catch this, he might have. COSMOS seems like they are actually making something different than ETH that could compliment it.

While he may be team Hayden, he is only referring to using uniswap as an oracle for price feeds. Not so much for real world events. Also uniswap would only work for certain things as a price feed. Small pairs can be easily manipulated on uniswap and it wouldn't be practical to use it.

We can all agree Vitalik has the highest IQ in all of crypto.

ICP

i know this is a subtle Kleros shill. Vishnu will bless you for this thread sire.

Attached: ava.png (322x215, 39.91K)

he withdrew the endorsement after Emin bullied him.

Attached: cOnsEnsUs-iS-nOt-tHE-bOttLeNeCk.png (589x334, 39.31K)

After Emin btfo'd him you mean.

ICP
>sister chain
ICP
>sister chain
ICP
>sister chain

He's just an autistic larper leading a bunch of greater idiots with founder's dilemma to a cliff edge, why would you care?

Found the BTC maxi