Does it still have some life in it?

legitimately debating throwing 50$ in at this low for a 2x

Attached: 15015.png (200x200, 81.46K)

its a scam dont do it

explain

yes sir

2x is fud. Mithril will 100x and hit $1 minimum by EOY. The game they are working on is gamechanging. Mithril will be in the top 100. It is a sleeping giant. Smart money is accumulating now. Buy now or regret later. We are going to the Mithril Moon.

Attached: MITHRILcoin_4chan_memeimage_feb_17.jpg (1080x742, 171.46K)

Very based. Seems like a promising project with strong use case. Just aped in.

Fuck it. Why not? Just bought 10000 MITHRIL coins from Pancakeswap via my Trustwallet. Easy process. Low risk for maximum gain IMO. Cant lose on this one.

>same ID

Bearish

yikes im still waiting for gamefi/working product other than staking and lottery

Is $50 a lot to you?

Trying to sell your bags after a rug, jeet?

Holy shit he really just did all of those posts with the same ID. It's people like you who ruin a coins reputation. Mithril has validity, but with community members like you around I'm not so sure. Perhaps you're better off just being quiet and sticking to your adult coloring books

Take this L

this type of jeeting is cringe

anyone in this thread who's curious to see what we're working on, come join our discord

t. dev

self checking these dubs
fucked up the double (You)'s
gonna rope now

>Holy shit he really just did all of those posts with the same ID. It's people like you who ruin a coins reputation.
you understand he did that on purpose, right?

My asshole winced reading this but I do believe there’s promise if devs can deliver something good. The work done here is unique and legendary so far but my cocks been getting teased waiting for all the launches. I have a suicide bag at least

>hes intentionally fudding to buy in cheaper! this is actually bullish!!

Attached: 1644448229902.jpg (474x375, 23.47K)

No, he's just doing it to shitpost you retard.

ironically image is you