RUSSIAN CRYPTO LEGISLATION IS HORRIBLE

THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY REGULATING AND KEKING IT TO THE FULLEST

CRYPTO TRANSACTIONS ARE GOING TO BE CONDUCTED BY CENTRAL BANKS WITH FULL KYC AND JAIL TIME FOR DOING CRYPTO OUTSIDE OF THEIR KEKED SYSTEM

WHAT THE FUUUUUCK CУКA CУКA IF I WONT BE ABLE TO EVADE THIS SHIT JUST LIKE I'M EVADING MY TAXES I WILL PACK MY SHIT AND MOVE TO UKRAINE

Attached: 1621425722492.jpg (423x439, 32.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

de.cointelegraph.com/news-russian-gov-t-and-central-bank-agree-to-treat-bitcoin-as-currency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>move to ukraine
>ukraine is now part of russia
kek

Not my problem.

Attached: 1644438763999.jpg (667x670, 30.19K)

Source?

this

idi nahui vlad

Attached: 1638987545691.png (625x657, 238.3K)

This is bullish for NuBTC bagholders, they love elites and regulations, they think anything relating to government and institutions is bullish and good of bitcoin, even though the entire point bitcoin was created was to stop government and institutions have so much power, but everyone here is just trying to make a quick buck, they dont care about the technology, theyre just hoping news like this creates bullish sentiment so they bags can get pumped, and theyre extremely greedy and want more and more news like this to keep the bags being pumped, but what they dont realize is that this is all going to come crashing down

Yup and that is coming worldwide, SOON
>Winter Olympics 2022
You have untill the end of that to cash out

I WILL MOVE TO TURKEY THEN FUCK OFF
SHUT UP YOU ARE ALREADY PAYING TAXES ON EVERY CUMCOIN TO POPOOTOKEN TRANSACTION
ITS ALL IN RUSSIAN

Attached: 1638557069747.jpg (219x248, 20.82K)

How is KYC any different from how every exchange operates now? Or will they not allow you to use other exchanges than russian ones?

>open localbitcoins
>do trade
>dab on commies

Yeah i saw its horrible.

>SHUT UP YOU ARE ALREADY PAYING TAXES ON EVERY CUMCOIN TO POPOOTOKEN TRANSACTION

Attached: ra.jpg (1600x900, 41.24K)

>move to Ukraine
You mean that rightful Russian clay where Russians live?

Russians are too poor for crypto anyway nobody cares about your 0.1btc bag +link

I could just use my card on random online exchangers to buy some coins or cash out

well not anymore
where are you going to move commiebro
Хoхлы гoвнoeды, нo в плaнe финaнcoв y них aнapхия
>link
now tell me who's the founder

>ITS ALL IN RUSSIAN
This german sauce tells me that transactions over 8k should be reported or are illegal..
Then it says you can only transact with banks or russia approved dex / cex
Really horrible
de.cointelegraph.com/news-russian-gov-t-and-central-bank-agree-to-treat-bitcoin-as-currency

> (You)
>where are you going to move commiebro
Im german but if i would be a russian i would move to belarus, best country in europe

>you can only transact with banks or russia approved dex / cex
and you can send only to russia approved wallet addreses LMAO

wtf

Attached: g4q.jpg (500x500, 30.76K)

ukraine is ready

Attached: uktrain.jpg (802x611, 125.23K)

Also people will get segregated into qualified and unqualified investors with limits, identify and collect EVERYTHING about you and transactions (including photos and address) (on both sides of the transaction)
even exchanges will send crypto through the banks

i hate kikes so much bros

Sanitized buttcoin is Bullish. It means that the big money received a green light to invest.

Fuck tax evaders
Fuck drug dealers
Fuck whores
But most importantly
Fuck liberals

Attached: 4f6.jpg (500x461, 32.56K)

>localbitcoins servers get raided by glowies

Americans dont know anything about that, they just think russia embraces crypto now.
The usa media is Unable to report factually
But again, why not Belarus? Lukaschenko is ultra based in all fields

Russian puppet state with no landmarks whatsoever. The entire country is marshes and potato field

based, all the shit tier countries are cucking their citizens out of access to the new financial system. enjoy the "based leaders"

ANd its the place on earth with the highest percentage of white people.
And its better then a usa puppet state
And it is a dream tax wise forcrypto