They all say a giant crash is around the corner

thoughts?

Attached: crash.jpg (480x360, 37.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Is4mNa3o36Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds like buying your bags.

This fucking accumulation period is long af.

Look at how their audiences are reacting, they have audiences of millions who are shitting on them calling them paper hands etc

Thats all you need to know, when your le epic diamand fans turn against you for going bearish, that means youre doing something right

Which is something Im surprised they dont understand, all have these guys built audiences on bulltards and the moment they go bearish their audience hates them

There have been a few significant dips the past few months, but for the most part they rebound. Buying the dip helps ease any losses during the rebound period. I'd there's ever a significant crash resulting in catastrophe money won't matter anyways, that's why you need to also invest "heavily" in precious metals such as brass and lead.

We just fucking had two. Is this the narrative now? We can't have two green days without it being 'THE BIG ONE S HERE"

They're all low IQ grifters

Attached: 1635202060428.jpg (600x600, 52.35K)

These faggots claim a crash is coming but they never define it. I had huge gains in Oct'21 that still haven't recovered since the past two "crashes" but I bought the dips and have made a near full recovery (overall) with fresh gains despite carrying previous losses. I refuse to sell at a loss, fuck that.

Literally who?

> making financial decisions based on youtube videos
ngmi

I don't know, I just assume they're all faggots.

Just zoomer shit

No they don't. Kevin is the only truly bearish one. Everyone thinks they're a genius in a bull market. Andre, Graham, and especially Jeremy would all be stocking shelves if it weren't for the Fed blowing up this bubble for the past decade. Kevin is the only one that is going to make it.

>index funds are the new savings account
Practically everyone believes this.

>two more weeks
It will take years to unravel.

because they sold, it's typical

Jeremy and maybe Graham are the only two dudes that arent retarded in that group

Their channel is clickbait central. This video says they lost everything, but really it was just a hack of a exchange
youtube.com/watch?v=Is4mNa3o36Y

Attached: Is4mNa3o36Y-HD.jpg (1280x720, 183.74K)

cringe
who actually watches this

just one

Attached: 1638999768253.jpg (800x496, 112.6K)

they're all retarded

I can't respect anyone that makes that stupid coomer face on their video thumbnails

I don't even know who those niggers be

veritas

andre made a vid a couple days ago saying he sold a big amount of his bitcoin and just made a vid about the upcoming recession

zoomer celebs or not they made a good amount of money off investing and are pretty on point when talking about smart ways to manage and invest money.

if they were truly just click bait they wouldnt be risking their audience by giving bad news they would be shipping bitcoin 600k EOW like bitboy. all of them acknowledged the recent pump but they are still very bearish

makes me wonder if this is covid v2 in the market sense. beginning of covid everyone ran for the hills but turns out it was a GREAT time to invest.

Attached: 1643317859523.jpg (960x960, 97.71K)

I don't know them and I won't spend my time listening to these men. But I will say this : I THINK THEY ARE AFROAMERICANS

>Price goes up
IT'S OVER THE CRASH IS COMING OH GOD
>Price goes down
100K END OF MONTH, HERES THE SECRETS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT, DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE

kek

Attached: 1644324115566.jpg (600x656, 51.42K)

go get them

Attached: 1640012007423.gif (400x400, 3.21M)

“There has been more money lost planning for a crash than during the actual crash”