When did Any Forums die? What was it? Was it the gamestop fiasco and reddit invasion...

When did Any Forums die? What was it? Was it the gamestop fiasco and reddit invasion? I've been trying to accept this for a long time, but this place is truly dead. All alpha that was once here is long gone, replaced by jeets slinging shitcoins and redditors seething about people typing nigger and buying NFTs. Twitter is unironically better than this shithole and has been for a long time.

Attached: 1610950465264.png (512x468, 190.92K)

Any Forums dies during bull markets and gets maximum comfy during long bear cycles

January 2021 was its death sentence.
That was the gme/doge retail mania when literally every single thing was pumping
peak euphoria well unironically never see something like that ever agaun

i baghold, but now im curious how long bear biz looks like

basically this, 2019 was fun

Attached: b63uvw22ttt71.jpg (328x154, 7.46K)

A while ago user. 2019 was the last truly great year on Any Forums

>Twitter is unironically better than this shithole and has been for a long time
then gtfo then faggot

Lord of memes and off-topic but unmoderated shitposting. Snibposting is very fun

as long as there's a pepe thread in the catalog, Any Forums is alive

Attached: pepe.jpg (250x228, 6.75K)

Happened right after CP ban.
Reality denied.
We prefer fiction to fact here.
>BTC 100k EOY

Attached: images (5).jpg (739x415, 43.1K)

and the quality of discussion?

Lots not lord.

Still a good place to get leads and the take them and dyor elsewhere

Through the floor lol. Everyone is pretty much just waiting for the next bull

The gamestop fiasco was actually one of the best weeks ever on Any Forums, plenty of us were just making money and shitposting all day. There were so many memes made. I just remember howling with laughter all day as I looked at pepes holding Nokia phones, and other shitposts while my folio rocketed.

Any Forums died in late 2020 already

There was some glimmer of hope that Any Forums might get back to it's glory when post traffic goes down and the market with it as well, but all those things happened and Any Forums is still as worthless and absolutely shitty as back then, just also much slower. The only difference is that the same jeet telegram spam thread will now stay active for more than 24 hours, while about 10 months ago those same threads would last 5 minutes tops because of how much traffic Any Forums had.

I still go to Any Forums out of pure habit, but there's absolutely nothing worthwhile to find here at all, maybe use the catalog just as a general market sentiment of retards and that's it. Everyone that knew anything has moved on to different places a long time ago. I guess I still have some irrational hope that Any Forums will somehow someday get back to its original state where you could find genuinely valuable information here besides shitposting, but as every day passes I am more and more sure that's not possible anymore

Attached: 1643822296717.png (2388x1012, 352.35K)

well shouldnt everyone then have more time to produce in-depth discussions?

I don’t know retard, fuck off

Any Forums died in 2016.

this is such a meme, people were dating b was dead in 2012

Any Forums has been dead for a looong time user, it's not the same board it was in the mid-2000s

how long have you been on biz user?

Any Forums has died with the adoption of crypto by normies. It died in the bear when normies lost it all. It does in the bull when pajeets shit their dog scam coins all over the board. It's just down only.