Be third worlder

>be third worlder
>literally just need 100k to make it
>literally impossible without working and saving for 30-40 years

Attached: 1625699646697.webm (450x360, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6kQiCyIgcaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off, I'm an American with a kid on the way and 1k to my name, I'm fucking scared but I can't even get a job due to needing back surgery in 20 days.
I'm so fucked.

100k? I make twice that much every year. Should I just move to some third world shit hole and live like a king? I'd probably be able to hire personal security for like $20k a year lmao.

Wow that webm made me laugh so much I'm a horrible person

No you're just fine

is he ok

It's oddly captivating. It's such an unceremonious way to die.

Maybe don't have kids you can't afford?

Attached: 1626066363792.jpg (400x387, 35.27K)

I was raped.

Kek OP is confirmed a nigger.

He doubted himself and slowed down instead of hitting the gas.

Don't FUD yourself out of life.

BY SOCIETY
youtu.be/6kQiCyIgcaU

Also how the camera stayed 20 sec at the same place, expeting him to come up again at the same place despite the stream

Wait is this early Samuel Hydenstein?

How loyal will hired guns be? Much better to have blood relatives around you. Gotta aim for mafia don status.

He could literally walk over it

Having a european salary in latin america earns you more than some doctors and lawyers here
Problem is most of these work-at-home overseas jobs are off the books and projects are always changing, also getting your paycheck in euros without being cut in half by fees is hard if you don't have a foreign bank account

Something like that.

why not just walk across with the bike?

You mean western EU salary. There was an article how in my eastern EU country top doctors make less than minimum salary in Germany.
>t.op. making 1200 euro a month.

actual retards on here huh