You youngins work ethic is nonexistent...

You youngins work ethic is nonexistent. You don’t know true work and you refuse to work for employers that desperately need your support.

You will be the last generation.

Attached: 779D752F-ABD3-406E-9072-1F20F707B5F9.jpg (1170x766, 821.42K)

peepee poopoo

then pay us, boomer niggerfaggot

>You will be the last generation.
They save the best for last.

>refuse to work for employers

refuse to work for slave drivers so they become richer fucking boomer faggot nigger

work is boring, I don't get why so many people do it honestly.

Work harder for it, zoomer trash

If it's anyone that doesn't know work ethic it's fucking boomers. They think hard work is 40 hrs a week and we have to work 100 hrs a week to be able to afford what they could afford on their salaries.

Lel I'm shit posting while working and I'm about to play videogames and drink in about 17 minutes.

The nerve of boomers

Attached: 1610479452423.png (968x634, 307.18K)

Retarded boomer / boomer cock sucker alert. Newsflash: People ARE working fucking hard for it. People are busting their asses work 12+ hours in white collar jobs even though they shouldn't be, sometimes just to make ends meet. I don't fucking get it. Technology is supposed to make life EASIER, not make it more complicated and even more laborious.

>People are busting their asses work 12+ hours in white collar jobs
everyday there is a thread on this board for these so called hard working white collar fags proudly proclaiming that they are wfh and havent so much as raised a finger all day, nor have they for the past year

Attached: 1641059335911.webm (625x781, 2.97M)

>everyday there is a thread on this board for these so called hard working white collar fags proudly proclaiming that they are wfh and havent so much as raised a finger all day, nor have they for the past year
OH LOOKY, the boomer is cherry-picking edge cases. Color me surprised.

Attached: kboomer.png (200x235, 43.56K)

>a thread in a vietnamese weaving image board is statistical proof of something
Please kill yourself

Attached: 1641729181749.png (478x1024, 403.57K)

>Do you want some back
man, I was ready for a lot of stuff on this wall, but not that

you know what makes me most mad?
when in 2019 everyone was on board with killing this retarded fucking piece of shit generation
then we got our chance and it became "WEAR THE MASK AND TAKE THE JAB TO PROTECT GRANDMA!!!"
YOU GIGANIGGER, WHY WOULD I DO THAT, KYS ZOOMEROID RETARD

> Just once I wish my goys would say

Attached: jewish shapes.jpg (3000x3672, 2.11M)

I know this is b8, but this is just collective bargaining on a generational level. Inflation means wages won't match housing, child raising, and cost of goods.

Boomers switched from "stay quiet" to "snitch" in the Prisoner's Dilemma and act indignant when their employees respond rationally.

Attached: 1644344665121.jpg (720x453, 33.83K)

I want a white teenage virgin to marry and will support any foreign or domestic organization that can offer me that whether they are "legal" or not. Otherwise I will continue to leech off of this system while converting everything I obtain to crypto.

Attached: 1644055328141.png (1924x1232, 619.06K)

Bedwetting zoomer internet dorks regretfully seeing themselves in this post