What's your make it country?

Attached: vk3uf6d2lmh71.png (640x366, 122.1K)

One of the EU countries with a convenient citizenship plan

t. slav

Attached: 1639519112912.jpg (250x203, 5.78K)

>"and vice versa"
LMAO, as if the USA is going to come to defend any of these countries in the event of a real war

The US saved Europe during WW2. If it wasn't for the US, all Europe today would be dominated by the nazis or by the soviets

USA

Vietnam

Israel, naturally. not obligated to the US in any treaty and yet is getting gibs and security affirmations.

Pretty happy where I live already.

Is Argentenia as violent as the rest of SA? Either way the Patagonoias or more north along the cordillera.

>The US saved Europe during WW2.

fucking idiot, the US conquered Europe at the end of the war were everything were already destroyed.... it was a easy play.

But know you US nigger are getting destroyed by the Jews you saved and you deserve it

"saved"

USA

I hear colombian ladies are very nice looking

Attached: mexicanapu.jpg (896x896, 80.44K)

Kinda wish we could go back and just let the Russian rapemachine sweep over Europe. Imagine if France was as based on Poland.

Japan if I knew how to speak Japanese.

just remember that 10 years ago the combined might of all the continental european armies could not muster a sustain attack against libya
the air forces ran out of ammo before any invasion could even begin, withdrawing humiliated uncle burger had to come in again to finish the job
and these are the armies that have to defend the usa, nato was a mistake

Idk but I love Argentina women

USA is the best place to have money.
If you want culture you’ll have to go with one of the European countries.

>new zealand
It's a Chinese shell corp

You cunts only got involved because your president allowed the japs to attack pearl Harbour because you were financially fucked

What if I want to fuck your mom