What was the hardest financial decision you had to make?

Attached: 1593376710655.webm (720x688, 650.16K)

Long distance relationship flying in every month but getting sex from someone that loves me. I make 2k a month as a grad student but I spend every penny for rent plus fucking da gf. I’d have 1k or so left if I didn’t have to get hotels and shit. But she pays sometimes too so it’s not like it’s one sided. I try to treat her like a hooker that loves me so at least I get to pork if shit ever goes south like she joins the cok carouselwand can stay detached

you are a simp

For a master's student, you have abhorrent English...

>paying for sex
>thinking a woman loves you
>

She thinks I’m paying to visit her. And I already said she buys shit for me like food, clothes, and ocassionally gets the hotel and stuff too

I’m not paying for sex. We do non sex shit and she calls me literally everyday really every second she’s not at work so I know she’s loyal. Even when she goes out.

Buying ufc trading cards

she is cheating on you since forever and you know it, you warn her days before reaching her place to make sure chad isn't there
admit it cuck

stop trying to justify your abhorrent simp behavior
you are a simp
repent

She lives with her parents faggot. But also I’m more chad then her Stacy, I’ve had an opportunity to smash some shit skin one time and she freaked out after I told her

Find something local to fuck and save $1k per month. You’re fucking up. You could probably even just buy local pussy and come out ahead.

>5k worth of ufc cards
Just sitting on them forever

Sell 75% of my LINKs to diversify between fiat-based investments

I was getting married and needed some safety. I don't regret since I bought at ICO and sold at a higher price than now, but I still believe I would be much wealthier long term if I holded it until 2024

WTF is that video nigger?

Leaving a job I didn't like despite the pay being good.

Is this real

yes

Attached: 1142275924777263104-png__700.jpg (700x525, 47.28K)

My 15 year old Siamese cat needs regular Vet check ups and it costs minimum $500 a visit

I just cant bare to say goodbye but I feel like I'm fighting the inevitable

Please make sure your cats drink enough water, and appreciate every minute you have with them. Don't ignore sudden mood or appetite changes either.

Is this real? How did they make the crow so buffed?

>$500 per check up
you sure there’s no cheaper alternative? Where the f do you even live

Quitting my job. The pay was okay, but the stress and time it was taking from me was killing my soul.

How does someone get themselves in this position? I can't imagine the series of missteps you would've had to make in order for this scenario to become reality. You're weak, user

she freaked out because you are not supposed to cheat on her, only the opposite is acceptable on her fucked up mind
and if she was in doubt now she have an excuse to do it and if you find out she will throw that at you, blaming (you) for her sluttish behaviour, then you will forgive her because you clearly are a simp and she knows it

To stake my eth MGH or convert it to poly MGH and stake... I went with the polygon stake, 40% variable APY and instant stake and unstake.