AEW's roster is bloa-

>AEW's roster is bloa-
It isn't. He's buying ROH and putting it and AEW's library on HBO Max.

Attached: pbfnkn1kpmi81.jpg (1024x576, 101.28K)

what does that have to do though?

damn that means tony owns footage of njpw and stardom wrestlers

No cap fr fr?
SHEEEEEESH

Tony is a genius

We don't need more wrestling content, we already have too much as it is. Even Rampage is completely unnecessary, just focus on making Dynamite good. I don't understand why AEW can't focus it's entire show around it's top guys, why do you need to sign every twitter darling and give him 8 minutes of TV time?

>just focus on making Dynamite good
already is

Rampage doesn't cost them a dime extra since they film it right after dynamite in the same arena and its the highest rated show in a timeslot that's normally dead. Tony is pushing HARD for a streaming deal eventually. Why else would they be filming dark, dark Elevation and house shows? Those bolster their content numbers by insane amounts. In the next few years AEW is going to triple its TV deal and they're going to get a great streaming deal at some point too. Everyone says they're dying but they trend upwards. Tony is going to cash out.

guys im debuting on dynamite next week what kind of promo should i cut?

Attached: 1612151296412.png (390x640, 481.4K)

>Tony is buying ROH
>Cody is going to run it

Dave already said he doesn’t have enough content even with Dark. Even if you add in ROH it’s not enough compared to Vince. The wwe network is something that Warner would want. Meltzer said it’s going to take years for a big streaming service to look at AEW

I thought AEW was about organic demand and making wrestling fun again. It sucks they're just going to use the same business model as Vince and dump a shitload of mediocre hours of television on cable and profit of networks' need for live tv

Rampage is still a better show than raw. I think dark and dark Elevation could be improved and generally has been better than the pandemic era lately. They have only had a couple of house shows. Green shitters need the reps so they aren't green shitters any more. Why not film it?

Nah, the executive of Turner who supports AEW are no longer working in Turner after the approval of WB and Discovery merger. New management will cancel it lmao

Who the FUCK would want to watch the RoH library?

Attached: Jags_guy.jpg (341x500, 42.15K)

> green talent need reps
The way Tony books dark is just basically your local Indy show. It’s Indy guy versus Indy guy so they learn nothing. It’s until named talent work with them that you see them improve. Right now he has way too much shitters Who have the psychology of Brian cage

>and house shows
I can't recall, have they had one since last may?

No which is why most of the wrestlers are so awkward on television. Whenever you work with someone for the first time it can be very awkward , well that’s every week on dynamite. House shows would help this

five credits have gone towards your dilation station package, keep it up xir

cope Pajeet

wwe bad

this, the truth is always a good start

dilate tranny