YWNBAW copypasta sent on the chain

coinmarketcap.com/alexandria/article/i-felt-shocked-transphobic-abuse-sent-on-blockchain

Attached: Untitled.png (666x98, 16.5K)

this is how the cancel culture crowd should be handled
imagine that metamask negress' tweets immortalized on chain, alongside her being called a smelly bigotted negress
all for the small fee of 200 dollars worth of Eth. Thanks Skelly!

Creating noosecoin, ticker NOOSE, right now. 40% of tokens will burn immediately upon launch

should burn 41% of every transaction

Can't wait to become a diversity hire.

t.ranny

Attached: 1638262175700.jpg (600x600, 75.31K)

Thanks! Updating the code

My company diversity hired 4 of you dumb niggers, and I got every single one of you fired somewhat out of spite, but mostly because you fuck up so bad it's easy to present a case to fire you. Also, if you're white, don't even bother. You have to classify as 2 minority statuses now to get a free ride.

White trannies are high IQ though

Incorrect.

Attached: 1642798290672.jpg (3840x2160, 1.83M)

All these trannies are Pure Math Msc/PhDs and extremely autistic.

>spends $7 on a troll
>instead of just ignoring it, they broadcast it on Twitter where it's picked up by a news agency.
>this gives it even more attention
Nothing beats free advertising of your troll.

Yeah? And what the fuck did you deduce from that? I don't even have an associates, yet I run the entire mainframe department at work. Figure that out with your precious PhD.

Attached: 1643235914306.jpg (720x810, 113.36K)

Because Pure Math has the hardest subjects in STEM and also the lowest financial incentives to work in -- it's prime real estate to scout your programmers. If I were in management right now I would be looking into how to navigate tranny politics and assemble some WFH discord trannies to build my platform.

>t. never worked as a real programmer in his life

You'll never win the war against the Trans community, but keep trying in vain.

>You'll never win the war against the Trans community, but keep trying in vain.
41%, it will solve itself. I'm not worried. This is a bandwagon fag fad, brought on by globohomo, popularized by the jewish media. This will be memoryholed just like goth/disco/emo/rock/whatever was. Mark my words.

Attached: tranon.jpg (1064x892, 327.61K)

Yeah because I'm not a tranny. I have to interact with my company's codemonkeys though and would gladly welcome the HRT work ethic over those lazy nerds so they can start churning out tools and performance improvements like I see on some of these tranny-ran crypto projects.

Go ahead, and watch how fast your project crashes and burns.

Attached: trannyroom.png (3640x2140, 1.45M)

Based

They’re as autistic as gamer girls are gamers retard cope

>41% casualty and we still haven’t started the actual offensive

Attached: 8FF9155C-9CC3-46D2-8DCE-52D27BEEB7F0.jpg (469x385, 97.24K)

Some of the abuse originated right here on Any Forums, like this gem

Attached: 1644260634560.png (1361x640, 39.3K)

I figured it was one of you guys.

t. Any Forums