Italian bros, what the fuck is going on with the new crypto regulations?

Italian bros, what the fuck is going on with the new crypto regulations?

We'll have to send our transaction history to the government every 3 months??
How the hell would we even do that?

Attached: whatsthepoint.jpg (900x542, 156.69K)

>How the hell would we even do that?
You just send the transaction history? Pretty damn easy. If you use CEX, it's literally just one click of a button and you get all transactions in one PDF. If it's some whatever shitcoins then use etherscan or whichever chain you're on. Not that hard

Attached: 1643981284030.jpg (1280x1255, 159.74K)

>You just send the transaction history
To whom? [email protected]?

Go to eat your carbonara or your spaghetti in other countries next to u

>How the hell would we even do that?
Not doing that shit lmao what are you going to do?

Attached: 1639145390874.jpg (1200x1196, 593.87K)

Why is Italy turning into dystopian hell, thought you were all chill med dudes?

>Not doing that shit
Dude, CEXs are gonna send your holdings to the government every 3 months. If you don't report them or your transactions, the government can fine you up to 15% of your stuff.

just dont pay, what are they gonna do ? seize your monero ? send you to jail for free food and accomodation ? lol

I have a bank account. They can take money from there.

Nobody's following the law in "chill" countries. It's just gubber-mint attack vector when they catch you for something and need an excuse to get money out of you.

Well that's on the part of the government to tell you, I'm not italian. Read the official news straight from them whoever published it, not some dumb media headlines with some student trying to dumb it down. More than likely you send it to some form of Italian IRS

I don't have any holding on CEXs, not your keys not your coins
I have everything on my ledger, that I will conveniently lose by accident if they want me to pay taxes

Also do you think the governement is crypto savvy enough and has enough resources to look up everyone who owns some crypto on proprietary wallets?
They already have to go after immigrants stealing shit and raping women, no one will bother to tax your shitcoins

yeah but mine is empty and only serves to funnel my wagie money into crypto
why would you keep any substantial amount of money in your bank account ?

This is me
Almost all of my net is in crypto

If you started investing in crypto using a CEX, and you almost certainly did, they have all your addresses and your transactions are public and transparent.

The government is a bunch of lazy cowardly thieves. They focus on bullying innocent people because they know they're easy victims and don't know how to fight back, while actual criminals know how to play the system and are a lot harder to take money from.

You keep no money in the bank? How do you pay for stuff?

You better give them direct Api acces to your CEX account

i keep enough for paying bills and that's it
everything else is on chain
so what ? they're gonna seize my 2k of rent money ? yeah enjoy the pocket change

I don't know exactly how this works, but let's say they decide you owe them 20k, can't they take it from your bank account whenever you put any money in it? Let's say you put 1k in it to pay for groceries or to buy more crypto, can't they seize that 1k immediately?

Same, based af

wtf how do you know I'm an Italian MD?
lmao the Italian government is stuck in the early 2000s tec wise

detto ciò, si è capito se è ufficiale o solo un rumor? da quando sarebbe attivo? retroattivo o no?
also: porcodio

Forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_20220209-205259_Intesa Sanpaolo Mobile.jpg (1080x1539, 302.04K)

Ho letto più articoli da più fonti, temo che ormai sia ufficiale. Ma non so da quando avrebbe effetto.
Porco iddio lurido.

>retroattivo
Come fa a essere retroattivo? "Ehi abbiamo visto che negli ultimi 4 anni non ci hai mandato le tue transazioni ogni 3 mesi perché la legge ancora non esisteva, quindi ti multiamo per tutto quel tempo lol ci devi 40k euro."

...great
I'm an American in the process of staying in Italy to live with my Italian fiancée.

LEAVE OUR WOMEN ALONE

Attached: 1518674044821.jpg (396x385, 21.24K)