Why do I feel like at least 30% of this board have better jobs and a better life than me?

Why do I feel like at least 30% of this board have better jobs and a better life than me?

>25
>40k year
>Permanent WFH
>Marketing
>White
>Fag but non fem and with solid partner
>About 50k crypto/bank

Attached: 1639575177178.jpg (1024x1008, 93.42K)

Forgot

>Slightly manlet
>Above average looks
>Parents will leave me multiple properties, invested money and land (but in middle of nowhere)

>fag
might as well kill yourself. shit thread btw

/Thread

Just wanted to know if most people here have it better than me.

Well being a fag hasn't really ruined my life in any significant way YET.

I mean eventually when I'll have to contract a Eastern European womb it could but I'm a long way from wanting a child.

Attached: 1639063796065.png (500x480, 147.86K)

cause they're lying

also most people here are closeted fags

Don't know they're quite convincing.

Keep projecting sodomite. You’re not “gay” you’re mentally ill and wish everyone else was too.

Attached: 75ED32E0-D3C9-4CFC-9E01-BADDE15A9353.jpg (654x502, 62.61K)

>bears
>bulls
>thats a man
You're all gay
sick picture

Attached: v.jpg (752x679, 59.84K)

Why are fags and vegans like this? They have to constantly bring to the table the fact that they take it up their ass. I'm so sick of this faggotry that I started watching Miami Vice. Much better than any current entertainment.

Yeah I agree. It's definitely a genetic defect.

I don't really give a fuck tho... As long as I'm having a good time.

I included it as a fucking flaw in my life. Can you get a grip?

if you are happy with your life and partner there's nothing to worry about. but you are poor and also 40k/year is basically wagie salary.

because we do. u have more in crypto, but i make more than you. It's ok, at ur age, i was making 40K too. now im at 70K. honestly the best way to get a solid raise is to leave ur job and incrementally bump ur salary along the way.

Attached: soyfemcels.jpg (1416x1062, 342.23K)

I am a wagie.

Because most of the people on this board lie about their standing

k year
>>Permanent WFH
>>Marketing
>>White
You're fucking golden.
>>Fag but
I'm sorry. You almost made it user.

>be me, under 20k per year
>fuckin apprentice
>live on darts an piss, barely scraping by
>Misso wants kids next year
>40k net worth
>mfw

Attached: fetchimage (1).jpg (700x394, 109.92K)

Why must people fuck assholes? Man or woman, that shithole is disgusting.

I always wanted land in the middle of nowhere, let me cultivate it to buy it while living like Ted without the Bombs. Don't want to be living in a world where everything we say & do can be permanent.. I'll work on whatever but nothing gay

I was happy to find $10 on Venmo, but I live in my gf million dollar home. There's no real survey of demographics in user world.

Many are lying, just focus on yourself.
With that being said, 4-5 of my friends make 120k at tech companies wfh, and are a few years younger than me... feels bad but maybe it will lead to a referral