BATvice

how much BAT would you make having let's say 200+ tabs of heavily advertised websites open 24/7. Any experience?

Attached: bat-token.jpg (1000x706, 26.34K)

doesn't work like that.

please explain i am retarded

While browsing you are given ads that pop up in the bottom right corner of your web browser. You can change in your settings how many of those you want per hour (the max is like 6 or something). You earn BAT when you interact with the ad (closing it or opening the link, doesnt matter which). Having multiple tabs open doesnt change your ad revenue or how many you get in said hour.

TLDR you are retarded, but its fine. we all are here

what if you have multiple browsers open?

Nigga you are wrong on multiple counts. The max is 10 ads per hour and you don't need to interact with them at all (closing or clicking) they just go away after a couple seconds and you earn BAT no matter what.

Doesn't matter. You only get the same amount of ads per device.

I have noticed that certain music streaming sites seem to mess with Brave in such a way that Brave assumes you're watching even when you're not, so you get an abundance of ads.

This also works on my android. I run Apple Music and get consistent max ads even though I'm not browsing, as long as I have the browser app open.

You would need 200+ KYC'd gemini/uphold accounts logged into different IPs. After setting up that whole heist you will also have to come up with a clever way to route all the BATs from these accounts without triggering Brendan's fraud detection.

Like I said I am retarded. I also havent used Brave in years.

but couldn't you just write a python script for exactly that?

and let run that over night?

Attached: 729897F4-EAD9-43C2-A01A-AC3F38D7074F.png (595x423, 204.05K)

sorry pajeet that wont work.

haha jeets lack common sense cause brain capacity so limited.

white german autist

Attached: bild1.jpg (2855x3371, 2.02M)

max is now 10

>doesn't work like that.
It works great for me

Attached: CAFDAB14-94A1-4D60-8A05-0DA9E776C14A.jpg (700x638, 78.69K)

>$15 after 6 months of clicking ads

wow... so this is the future.

>$15 after 6 months of clicking ads
>1 post by this ID

>200 BAT transactions * $72 eth gas fees + 200 KYC approvals + 200 selfies
THE FUTURE OF WEB PRIVACY

>You would need 200+ KYC'd gemini/uphold accounts
No you just tip your favorite content creator and give them a percentage for processing

>has zero patience
>cannot comprehend the concept of holding free BAT in unverified mode
or you cold just wait until the KYC issue is fixed

Brave rewards doesn't work on my Desktop (Ubuntu 20), I've never received any ads, it does work on my Android phone though, is it due to syncing between my hardware ?