Redpill me on metaverse land

Redpill me on metaverse land

Attached: 1629708738325.jpg (227x250, 9.01K)

Useless. Elites are buying up reservoirs and farmland irl.

More like betaverse

Buy low sell high. Be careful to not end up holding the "bag", because you're buying "land" in a videogame that is decaying faster than a Battlefield 2042

Bubble. Decenterland pays tens of thousands for youtubers to make videos saying "People are buying virtual land for MILLIONS of dollars!" so that the people watching think it's actually worth that price and buy in. Same for NFTs washtrading to drive up the price.

I probably don't have to say this but there's no reason the land should be scarce, Minecraft servers have virtually infinite land and they work just fine. If you decide to buy, be sure to sell soon, because it's not gonna last long.

3 words.. NFT Liquidity Pools. You wiill be able to stake Metaverse land through MGH later this year

Absolutely fucking ridiculous and retarded.
This shit is now done and highly dragged out.

and yet the people on here are making significiantly larger gains

BUY IN

kek and check'd

Attached: 1683873287328s.png (512x512, 347.08K)

GREEN BABY GIRL OPEN BOBS KINDLY COME TO MUMBAI I RECIEVE YOU KISS YOU

It's still untapped and if integrated in right, can be massive. The potential for NFTs has just been fun so far - nothing major or significantly functional for the market to be shut down yet.

Think Lands with actual real world implications.
I don't know enough yet, but yep, could be huge.

No

Attached: 1638293765241.jpg (976x850, 54.9K)

>buzzword salad

the land is too expensive now. Only mega corps can buy them now. Just buy MANA, SAND, or Axie

That's just generic advice. How to spot the right kinda ones to invest in?

Crypto Islands has got the perfect metaverse feel and you should se their beta play so you can relate. Talk about metaverse land, it's probably the best you have seen in a while (no hype). You can build on the lands you own to suit your creativity while having a fun filled adventure in the adventure. Even if you own lots of land that you don't know what to do with it, you could easily rent out to other players and earn revenue from it. The game will run on guma token which will also support staking. It will support Nfts which will also increase in value as you progress in gameplay. You should check it out user.

get one on sandbox OP

>metaverse
yet another metaverse hype. it doesnt seem real, it cant be real, how do you even make it work?

Nothing is redpiled if it has something to do with the metaverse, they are like oil and water