How do you deal with colleagues who brown nose their superiors?

How do you deal with colleagues who brown nose their superiors?

Attached: 485C55B3-8DF2-4AD5-BE94-752721441D28.jpg (400x285, 29.57K)

kill them

Shit works and I don't know why I didn't do it sooner.

If someone shows me something I heap praise on them. People like being told their shit is cool. It's free and it benefits you.

Send them the new pregnant man emoji since they wanna dick ride so hard.

Remain professional, this doesn't concern you, focus on your work

Become their superiors

Attached: 1637681181376.png (1553x1553, 415.25K)

Bring home made shit flakes into work and sprinkle them in their coffee

I have some of those on my workgroup

i just ignore them. Really, truly, ignore them

If they do something, i dont comment, if they ask something (via e-mail) i take several days to respond, if they need something, or i dont do, or i take the biggest route to deliver

i just want to wage till i can get out, hate those jobloving faggots

sounds like you put in about as much as effort as they do just to get the opposite effect.

I’m a manager. It’s painfully obvious when someone is brown nosing and makes me lose respect for them instantly. I’ll promote the honest guy who is not afraid to disagree with me over some sycophantic overly ambitious retard. If your superiors have even a lick of sense they’ll do the same. Unfortunately most managers are clueless, terrible at their job, and active detriments to the company.

Let them do their thing and take on all the work while I pretend to be busy

That's a good one.

This guy gets it... nobody likes a fuckwit that thinks his shit don't stink.

>be cool on your own time, trying to act like you're too fucking good to get along w everyone will get you nowhere

I work in TV as an editor. I once told the executive producer he was wrong about how something should be cut in front of a group of his colleagues. He was known for being a ball buster and hated being proven wrong. But because I literally don't give a shit anymore, I stood by my conviction and was right and now I'm his right hand man.

subway managers dont count

The spiciest dynamic is when you criticized them for brownnosing and years later actually become their boss

Attached: 1512124563817.jpg (640x480, 21.62K)

i used to think it was brown nosing until i realized you can sincerely acknowledge a person's contribution without being a manipulative freak

Kek and those brown nosers will mention to your boss how much of a pain in the ass you are to work with. Bye bye promotion.

brown noser?
i assume this means ass kisser?
is this some euro speak?

Yup and they pay it forward too.

Even here, I am no brown noser. Fuck jannies, fuck kikes, fuck niggers, fuck fags, fuck brown nosers.

Attached: 1644141133833.jpg (1024x837, 76.99K)

These "people" will always exist no matter what. Just ignore them and don't let them step on you.

Actually, i just got promoted

I work in sales, and im good at it. You dont need to sniff someone balls to get a promotion dumdum