This post just convinced me to sell all my crypto and stocks. He is right...

This post just convinced me to sell all my crypto and stocks. He is right, there is no more bail out money coming anytime soon, if the economy crashes they have nothing left to give, they will probably come up with a new strain of covid just in time to ensure people aren’t outside rioting due the crash.

Attached: 15C8A616-FE95-42E6-82EF-AA7194FF5AD2.jpg (750x589, 261.42K)

>listening to biz
ngmi

that post, this post and your digits are already priced in

priced in

>there will be no bailout for the coming crash
think about that for 2 seconds you fat blob of shit....
you're saying that the richest people in the country, who run all the banks and hold all the investments are going to "not print money" so that the poor can be helped?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
my god not only are you fat, unloved, and poor. but youre also a fucking idiot to top it off

being poor rules. do you think i even give a shit if my 1000 doller bag goes to zero. chaos reigns baby

The dollar exists to be destroyed. It exists to take hits on behalf of the market. If it gets too weak for whatever reason, the government will just switch to a new currency and ensure the important players get reimbursed for the value of the cash they were holding before it became worthless.
It sucks, but if you don't own assets you basically don't exist in the eyes of the government.

For the next big crash in 2022 or 2023

Gold will go down 15-20%
Property will go down 35-40%
Stocks will go down 55-60%
Crypto will go down 75-80%

This is my prediction.

Nah they can push this pretty far for awhile as long as wages can play a slow pick up. But eventually we will be utterly fucked. Probably our great grandchildren though. Now is the time to get rich af so they don’t get eaten

The rich aren't done accumulating, normie adoption is far from over, and yes, they're going to run FIAT into the ground when all the kinks are worked out and they've secured bags large enough to maintain generational wealth.

liquidity is the most important feature of any economy and there will be not be enough liquidity if they raise rates

The plan is for congress to spend as much as possible, get as much stuff as possible, crash the U.S. dollar to zero, and then replace it with fedcoin so the government has absolute power over everyones money. In this scenario everyone wins but you and the government would have it no other way.

That post is common sense to anyone who isn't a deranged crypto retard.

You shouldn't be in growth stocks right now because they are fundamentally fucked for years to come. Value stocks will do great though, buy energy. And crypto will go up with adoption, it's not tied to the market, it just happened to be correlated with it during the covid panic and every retard decided that crypto now trades like tech stocks for some reason. It doesn't and it never did, just happened to correlate due to easy money flooding the market recently

>banks and rich people benefit from inflation
Imagine being this utterly clueless.

If you hold a shitload of assets and the value of those assets goes up, yeah you can benefit from it. The wagies get fucked because wages will always lag behind inflation to a huge degree, rich people will be fine

I have over a million in cash ready for this. I am going to slurp so hard it will shake the fucking earth.

Attached: ooo.jpg (349x265, 10.84K)

>>banks and rich people benefit from inflation
>Imagine being this utterly clueless.

Attached: A1886968-3F2F-40C1-ADE7-E2D8150A2DC1.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

>If you hold a shitload of assets and the value of those assets goes up
The bond market dwarfs crypto and equities by orders of magnitude. Banks and rich people live off interest on nominal debt instruments. Inflation fucks their real wealth and income directly.

If you hold bonds while rates are going up, you deserve to be poor

>banks should simply stop holding debt

Attached: 1621437690993.jpg (473x389, 18.21K)

>digits acknowledged
Keep the ones that might be running a CBDC, those'd be great to have if there was a dollar crash