Reason Shiba inu gotten so big is it's backed by CIA and banksters

It's not just ordinary meme coin. It's the chosen and created by big boys. There's no such thing as pure luck in financial world. Shiba will have huge role in financial world.

Attached: shib.jpg (1233x825, 181.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/figaroresearch/status/1458547794264854528?s=21
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek

You finally figured it out

It is so fucking obvious that there is some massive fuckery going on with this coin that it is sad that there are ppl that would laugh at your statement.

It is widely accepted that Shib is a project started from the Ethereum team

twitter.com/figaroresearch/status/1458547794264854528?s=21

You could say that about all crypto.

Its also too over inflated to be worth buying. Congrats you failed the iq test.

Dude.

Shib burns are going to be massive in the update of the ecosystem this year

Also, metaverse, shibarium and many other things.

Shib will be #3 eventually. And bone #4

I just want to know who Ryoshi is.
I remember last year (early) we were trying to figure out. first, the rumor was SHIB had some latin american(s) (? I think it was just one guy at the time he had the github but i have no idea what his relation was, he was living in Russia at the time, can't remember his twitter o r name) and that's who was running SHIB, but then some were saying, no, that was just a guy part of pump and dump team. but then I looked up his name on google and archives and found he had won math awards in school like a decade ago or something (it was the high school that posted the info) so I don't know if that dude was actually Ryoshi or what but biggest mystery is who Ryoshi is.

Will it burn 100 trillion a year? Because that's what it will take for SHIB to reach 1 cent within 4-5 years.

1 cent was never the goal. The original goal was to surpass doge without even reaching 0.001

About the burn rate, who knows, I just know shib is playing the right cards for sustained growth.

>2016 a bunch of sperg NEETs almost topple the largest empire known to man via shitposting
>deep state takes pity on us and offers truce if we don’t get involved in next election cycle
>HODL and get your CIA Glowie Check and get a bid tiggy goth GF and lambo with McMansion
>Or remain in basement complaining about blacks and Jews

Seems like a reasonable offer to me.

Attached: C4882E7C-527A-410A-A808-20870CF435B6.png (435x458, 258.75K)

every time I see a SHIB thread it makes me want to kill myself because I literally held about 60B that I got for hundreds of dollars early last year. I had a literal make it stack that I sold for low six digits and shitcoin gambled my way back to 5 digits :(

Attached: 1637038469284.jpg (1024x910, 61.16K)

Yeah I originally got in to hit .0001 as my exit strategy. I never bought into SHIB will be a dollar or lambo shit. It is a long to .0001 then I plan on reinvesting. The issue is that the appeal of it caught on and I’m not going to be the bearer of bad news.

Stranger things in crypto have happened. I’m not going to look a gift horse in the mouth if it does moon to .01, .10 or 1.00. But I’m also going to reasonable and not a plebbitor about it. The best thing to happen to shib was the zoomer sell off when lambo never came.

This medium is very interesting indeed

Damn man... I am holding 8 billy. I only put in 30 dollars. And still, I feel like shit when I think "goddamn, why did I not put in at least 250? Why didn't I sell my $1000 of Doge for this?", god, just imagine. I paid more for gas than tokens lel. But yeah, it's a gamble, always. Fuark

And this... Interesting. I got in Shib in January last year and the only thing I've heard about Ryo/Shiba Inu was that it all started as a jeet scam but then it got bigger and it all changed. But I doubt that is the case. I mean how did he find Shytoshi and all of the other team members? I mean he can't surely have chosen a random developer out of nowhere, who is doing great things btw.

better than nothing

Based thanks op
> t. 17.5b Chad og
Wagmi

>There's no such thing as pure luck in financial world.

this is where u fail, sometimes it literally is just pure luck

It can reach a cent without burns, but would require a massive shilling campaign three times bigger than Bitcoin.