Kek

Is this the bottom signal? He capitulated.

Attached: Screenshot_20220209-114942_YouTube.jpg (1079x1097, 402.25K)

Actually it’s a top signal judging by his 1.8 million audience response to him selling everything

He has over 1 million bulls sending him death threats and saying how dumb he is and how he’s a traitor for selling

Extremely bearish when your audience of a million plus bulls turns on you for not diamond hands hodling forever

>MSM shilling the next great depression for weeks
>This dumb fuck is the last one to fall for it
>Markets start recovering after all the retards have already sold after the fear mongering on TV

hes not, hes just an attention seeking whore. You do realize he makes most of his money with youtube and shilling his garbage courses?

This guy is either lying or the biggest fucking faggot retard that ever lived. Going with the latter

Literally who

Yes it is a bottom signal. He is a real estate bro who even said in a video he knows nothing about stocks. Even the biggest bull retards in the stock market made money last year.

Attached: Ending-my-Life.png (582x451, 294.65K)

>2mil subs
why would he end his cash cow wtf

>LE CRASH
some people don't understand liquidity pairs
if your asset pair is denominated in a valueless governance token like the Federal Reserve US Dollar, there can't be a crash for an infinite mint token

>I'm not going away!
>I'm ending my channel
>I might do videos if you pay me $950/year

>garbage course
They're actually good. I had two of them comped.

until political pressure forces them to stop the music

Attached: 21b068e6f19c57e4983d052aca0a9d33d1-11-paul-volcker.2x.rsquare.w1200.jpg (1440x1440, 205.25K)

who is this faggot?

keked

I cannot believe even the average Any Forums user has turned into a YouTube watching normie. It sickens me to no end. I hope all of you Discord, Telegram, YouTube, and Twitter trannies leave and go back to your rightful home on reddit. I wish you all nothing but the worse.

>makes vid titled 'why I quit and disabled comments' last week
>proceeds to not quit and not disable comments

it's almost like he's full of shit

This thread is certainly a top signal.

>source:

Attached: 1615737804857.png (832x683, 833.3K)

Top in the stock market or in general?

Top of the everything bubble.