This guy is going to save professional wrestling whether you want him to or not

This guy is going to save professional wrestling whether you want him to or not.

Attached: EC3_-_ROHprofilepic.png (500x500, 347.2K)

I don't like professional wrestling, I like sports entertainment

The idea is dumb because the only people that would give this show a chance are smarks who are extremely left, so making it a right wing based promotion gets rid of that entire fanbase. And anybody that does watch wrestling and is a right winger aren't gonna give a shit about this indy fed.

That's because you've been brainwashed.

Thank you Ethan. They said Einstein was insane as well. Mavericks are often derided at first

I'm a borderline Nazi and I'm very intrigued by cyn, will definitely be checking the new show out

It's not a right wing promotion it's simply a promotion about controlling your own narrative. Every body is welcome. Of course the fake news media are trying to paint this as a right wing extremist organisation to try and discredit it because they are afraid of its potential

You've been worked by shitposting, they have right wing wrestlers but it's not a right wing promotion

Tell that to Bix and all the smarks that are gonna be boycotting CYN

they cant stop this movement

Worked

Is it going to be like a Streets of Rage-style wrestling show? Basically Lucha Underground outside of the arena. I like the concept.

To be fair, hiring all those blackballed free agents maybe a good idea. If the presentation is right CYN could work.

I see no problem with that

What's with the rumor of him being a sex pest. Hes charismaless so I can see how women would find him creepy.

Why do people think its right wing? What does it have to do with politics?

Americans are shoot mentally ill

So what Bix has been boycotting bowel control for years and i still don't shit my pants

I think it's just people shitposting

a reddit post claimed it's investors were right-leaning

nah bix and all those faggots legit think its some sort of alt-right fed. i dont give a shit about bix, but he can easily spread rumors and cancer.

Controversy even if it's fake would be good for them right now. If a bunch of woke twatters started sperging about CYN people who never heard of it would flock to it out of spite and curiosity.

Yeah but unless CYN outright says "yes we are right wing" it'll just be rumors, the only time Bix is ever able to cancel people is when they say something