Uh yah, I'm thinking Matrix is teleporting up the shitcoin ranks

Uh yah, I'm thinking Matrix is teleporting up the shitcoin ranks

Attached: 1612783654321.jpg (396x385, 13.21K)

Matrix is just a bridge to the dark side of the moon

AIs are fucking easy to screw up, i wouldn't be surprised if some asshole ends up screwing them up later

matrix is working on teleporters?

Attached: 1305467234213.jpg (1024x1018, 438.44K)

it's teleporting your mind to insanity apparently

They can't even decide what name to use and you're already thinking about what will make you rich?

I wouldn't be surprised but nope. OP is just having a bad trip

they already chose matrixlabs and I like this one better

Isn't that supposed to be the same shit?

My point is that they don't know what the fuck to do now, they're even so paranoid about it that they even give you a panic button just in case.

who cares anyway? It's just the name, the important thing is what it can do

welll the panic button made me jiggle a bit, why the fuck would I like something like that

maybe they should work in fucking schools so you at least know some fucking thing about life

don't pay attention to it and get a bag

no one asked you user, thank you for your contribution

so they are planning on making an ironman suit?

I'm going to cut off your fingers and fry them and then make you eat them and then shit them, freeze the shit, and then use it as a knife to rip your neck down to your waist and expose all your organs

I love u 2 user :3

but why so aggressive?

for when one day you realize that you are wasting money and with that you regret it

what type of retard question is this ?

someone wants to show the chart to see if it is profitable to buy it now? I wouldn't want to waste a lot of money rn

i just ah.. lemme call my terapist

Attached: 16232464122.jpg (933x933, 202.09K)

you know, I have something against them and it 's that it's so hard to find their website, but I don't know if it is because I'm stupid

so who's going to be the first one checking how good Matrixperp is or whatever the name is ? since it's officially live from today

go buy some, then trade in the platform and get a discount kek, I didn't say this, their twitter did

I might just to check if it is as swift as they say it is

just put matrixlabs, how hard can it be?

oh right that shit was today, I had forgotten, Imma be waiting to see what people say about it

then don't invest that much, get a little bag

yes mainnet is live finally yay, Im dead inside I don't care but good for them