I've been following this guy's calls for a while now and I swear everything this motherfucker shills pumps like crazy

I've been following this guy's calls for a while now and I swear everything this motherfucker shills pumps like crazy
It was a pretty obscure way for me to turn 0.4 eth into 3.2 and so far it's working since it seems like a somewhat niche and new channel. I'm really comfy following him early since that's when these callers make you the most money because they're not shilling you shit that's gonna get you frontrunned and rekt

Anons, you've been constantly asking how to make it. This is how we make it.
His Telegram is WhaleTankCalls but keep it low keep because I don't want to get frontrunned by fucking Twitter trannies

Attached: 1644413608027.jpg (400x397, 25.79K)

Yo is that Shrek???

WTF I THOUGHT HE WAS FAKE

>he's real

Attached: images (6).jpg (242x209, 7.54K)

SHREKT

Yea he's a good caller, hasn't gotten me rekt unlike all the other Twitter jeets, wonder how he manages to always find shit that does a 10x
That being said, you should never ape blindly and I hope he doesn't become saturated with a shitty following of moonbois who get him to shill bad projects

nice trips, Satan

he's actually shills Any Forums/Twitter projects people genuinely talk about and it's a good way to avoid rugs

But Any Forums will likely ignore this thread and instead chase scammers like Sirgay and crypto messiah who is a literal scamming nigger

Attached: 1644313267511.jpg (960x839, 300.65K)

ENOUGH SHILLING. I'll check him out and see for myself if he's good or not.

Also posting a pic of my make it wife

Attached: 1644235957221.jpg (1080x1080, 154.29K)

Whyd you post a picture of my girlfriend you filthy subhuman
Delete it NOOOWWWWHhwhwhwwwwwwhwhhww

thanks fren. what other telegram groups and/or call channels come to mind? I'm in a few TG groups and follow tons of call channels, yet they are dogshit 99% of the time. Same applies to Discord, I cannot find any single server that isn't dead or dogshit.

I agree with this sentiment actually, noticed all the previous callers I used to follow are now absolute dogshit
That's why you gotta catch these callers early and buy before they have a massive following to dump on you

>id WwoO0W

I don't use telegram. how else see calls plz

simp

I'm looking at the charts for his last few calls... nice try faggot. No one wants to buy your shitcoins

he's a memecoin caller, meaning you get in and you get out he won't shill you the next FTM but these are the coins normies love putting their life savings into

If you use Twitter, his handle is the same WhaleTankCalls, remember this isn't shit you wanna hold long term anons
As far as quick profits go he's amazing though

Shrek 1 and 2 were true stories but 3 was a bullshit cashgrab by the Donkey

yeah and if you look at the timing of his calls on tg and the chart, they tank after he calls them

Shrek if he real

you're looking at too short a timespan on the chart, if you zoom out you'll see they didn't dump immediately, otherwise myself and other anons wouldn't have been able to make bank
I still recommend giving him a follow but whether you buy the coins is up to everyone's discretion basically