Y'all ain't ready to have a conversation about layer 0 and strongnode being the key to erasing the carbon footprint...

y'all ain't ready to have a conversation about layer 0 and strongnode being the key to erasing the carbon footprint created by server farms lmao

Attached: 1617826534956.jpg (860x900, 39.57K)

you're probably not ready to hear that there's no way to erase carbon footprint while using blockchain you absolute fucking retarded nugget

Nigger

If server farms are bad for the environment then by that logic so are electric cars

Attached: 1536208975631.png (632x1952, 701.33K)

Literally nobody on fucking biz understands any of this shit.

that's a huge ass airpod nigga

>the key to erasing the carbon footprint created by server farms lmao
Explain

At this point I don't know why people continue to believe that layer 0 projects are something profitable, literally shit like sne they only know how to make empty promises and then do nothing for months

dude dyor, dont be a fucking lazy fag
YOOOOOOOO i love those guys they are going to optimize my binance account soon

functional airpods? 4 real?

Attached: yes.jpg (900x900, 41.22K)

it do be like that

you're a fucking donkey user, you're going to end up living in the alleys or next door to a macdonalds,

Why don't you fucking explain this shit then?

That's exactly why they're trying to make it happen.
Stop discouraging people you faggot

NIGGER

haven't found a single nigger who can actually afford an airpord and not have to steal it

black women are really cute

strongnode is literally a ponzi scheme

why so aggressive with a fucking coin? that won't do you anything bad lmao

Apart from that, if they optimize shit, this means that they will accelerate Binance, many other technologies, and therefore pollute less, it is a win-win for everyone.

>implying that they actually do something

Attached: 4213421312.jpg (236x407, 19.97K)

no, we are not ready because that's bullshit

For being genetically related to niggers they are.

Exactly, this type of thing cannot be wasted, less when we can buy it at a lower price

you need electricity to power ev's
most of that power is going to come from coal and gas

Let me rephrase my question so that at least one of you 2 retards understands, do you see anything that he promised sne DONE?