Question for Chainlink holders

Why do you hold this coin? It doesn't ever pump. Whales don't hold it. Normies don't hold it. It only bleeds on low volume which is typical 2017 shitcoin bubble burst pattern. You can't even use the token to interact with the network. Why not sell it and buy any promising coin?

Attached: qvSHhRyC.jpg (512x512, 16.43K)

The same reason you feel the need to make threads about it.

I just like to buy link ok?

2 more weeks
trust the plan

B-because it sucks ass?

Just post these "promising" coins user, we all know that's what you're here for.
>inb4 OP posting an assortment of VC shitcoins that have gone up 5000%+ last year and will be raped mercilessly in the upcoming bear

Attached: 1474587705491.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

They’re a cult, OP. An actual cult which was built off of Any Forums spam and schizoposting. Posting endless fake “breadcrumbs” to appeal to conspiratards and fooling people to jump in. The sad part is that it all worked.

Read the 48 laws of power. Chainlink devs followed through with every step.

Attached: 7499E379-7AA9-4765-8E73-AF5293A317BB.jpg (588x652, 39.01K)

>fell for the meme

>whales dont hold it
So you just woke up and decided to lie?

Theres plenty of alts that suck ass, nobody makes threads about 99.999% of them. Try again.

Most high effort piramide scheme in the world, powered by Satoshi.

>SN=SN

This is what I’m talking about. Thanks for providing an example.

>Read the 48 laws of power.
No thanks.
>Chainlink devs followed through with every step.
Delusional

I hold it because the logo incarnates the dream of healing my chronic anal fissure and have a beautiful healthy anus.

>Shib top 20 wallet is worth $160 000 000
>Chainlink top 20 wallet is worth only $70 000 000
Yep, they don't hold it. Not to mention that biggest holder is Chainlink creator.

i don't think link will ever pump past $50 either which is why i sold it for ICP but it is probably the 5th highest volume coin out there. how else could sergey dump billions worth and the price remain a $20 stablecoin

Bought at .41 so I'm pretty much always in profit.

That said, I'm in the business of building integrations between data systems... chainlink if executed correctly, will completely revolutionize every system I've ever built.

Thank you for your ESL opinion, it is highly valued on these boards

I'd have to admit to losing money.

Not true, OP. Chainlink moves in tandem with bitcoin, just like every other decent, but unamazing altcoin.

/thread