Newfags dont know, but every couple of months some really nice shitcoin will pop up on Any Forums first

Newfags dont know, but every couple of months some really nice shitcoin will pop up on Any Forums first.

Remember Shiba, Saturna, Ultrasafe.... Most recently we had d0b0. If you are early you can make over 100x.

Anything that has cought your attention sers?
>inb4 d0b0, that has such huge whales that can bomb the chart whenever they want
>inb4 4ch5, the sniper is useless since it cant compete with the real ones and your better off buying the dips.

Attached: c27.png (660x574, 89.26K)

I think about this everyday

>ultrasafe
Don't remind me about this ever again

Attached: 1627785873612.jpg (904x864, 83.52K)

i received a plebbit airdrop
so plebbit it is
buy PLEB

The sheer amount of FUD that it gets is enough reassurance for me. I'm a 24b stacklet and I'm feelin comfy.

Attached: 676e8f89-06a6-4ef9-a2ff-c5d87981b361.jpg (600x800, 85.64K)

how does a shitcoin underperform shib so bad

Attached: 1617274585031.png (1189x1175, 157.28K)

Hopefully you hoped on either bonfire or saturna at that time

This seems like such a copy paste project that i dont see it taking of

Dont get me wrong, d0b0 was an amazing opportunity and i wish more people got in early. But we are at a point where marketcap is reasonably high, a small group of people can singlehandedly destroy the chart, normie appeal is sorta meh... To me you are hoping for a 3x while you are 80% likely to lose money.

I don’t think anyone in d 0 b 0 owns more than 2% right? That’s fucking nothing compared to most of these shitcoins.

yeah me neither
dont know what to spend the 1k airdrop on and dont wanna bother bridging it somewhere else
is there any promising shitcoin on avax ?

But it isnt comparable to things like DOGE or SHIB which are on every exchange and have such normie appeal.

As for d0b0, the top 50 wallets all hold more than 100k worth. Imagine you have half a million in d0b0, things are looking bleak and a landslide starts.

Again, d0b0 was good, but its too late for going in

>Dont get me wrong, d0b0 was an amazing opportunity and i wish more people got in early. But we are at a point where marketcap is reasonably high, a small group of people can singlehandedly destroy the chart, normie appeal is sorta meh... To me you are hoping for a 3x while you are 80% likely to lose money.
this shit exactly. I wish these jeets would stop spamming this shit all over the board, the time to make money on d0bo came and went, made 10x holding from early november to late november and I would consider myself late. holding past the ATH until now is just dumb.
top (human) wallet could drain half of liquidity by himself, just need one of those guys to sell and the entire coin dies.

haven't been here for a while, is there a chat filter on d0b0 spelt the right way or is this some meme

Attached: Apotheosis.jpg (1506x958, 1.13M)

rich fags still make good return on potential gems like RIDE.

Attached: 1639575873708s.jpg (124x125, 2.06K)

>marketcap is reasonably high
30 mil is literally nothing
>a small group of people can single handedly destroy the chart
this is true for every token, d0bo is actually one of the better ones in terms of token distribution
>normie appeal is sorta men
it's based on a popular meme plus it's not even on any major exchanges yet
either this is reverse fud or you're a massive midwit

finally someone acknowledges this in the open. i have been here for the last 6 years and finally connected the dots. went with my gut when i saw floki inu here and made tons of money (already out)

the top wallet distribution is beyond suspicious for d0bo though. look at the bubble map, most of the top wallets are linked with transactions going to and from. if you check transaction history for the top 10 most of them have seed wallets with anywhere between 2-10t d0bo

Attached: 1632645793193.png (648x507, 49.09K)

>30 mil is literally nothing
How much higher do you honestly think it goes? I see maybe 100m if we enter a golden bull run maybe. MAYBE.
>this is true for every token, d0bo is actually one of the better ones in terms of token distribution
Like said, a single person can drain half the liquidity
>it's based on a popular meme plus it's not even on any major exchanges yet
Oh boy oh boy, major listings coming soon i bet. The meme itself is meh, its come and gone. We dont see trollface tokens anymore. SHIB and DOGE for this reason appear timeless

>inb4 shilling DOGE or SHIB
i think you are way too late on these aswell. If you have a huge budget then maybe buying some is ok, but dont expect more than a 2x

The real gems are not the ones who are constantly shilled by a bunch of pajeets. Most of the time there is only one or two decent threads about them.

To answer your stupid question it was bmcc this time

Eh the coin is still beind developed and shilled. Sure, if it doesn't pump and get listings when we go to a real bullmarket again you are right, but nothing will pump bigly without a bullmarket. Even getting to 1B mc would be really nice, and many memecoins have done that.

>Even getting to 1B mc would be really nice, and many memecoins have done that.
like what? 1 in a million memecoins do that, it's not some guaranteed thing. I can't even really think of more than 2 examples of bsc memecoins that got that high.

Holy shit you're retarded.

>no argument
lmao