Am I going to regret buying more gcoin? It seems really undervalued right now. Like...

Am I going to regret buying more gcoin? It seems really undervalued right now. Like, I think it should be at least $2 instead of $0.81.

Attached: 164031250991.jpg (680x907, 45.3K)

>gcoin
added to filter.

sage

Ok, have a great time

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

It's okay, price is not half bad for being a shitcoin

Attached: 1524304204678.png (550x400, 94.15K)

Yes you are. Look at the charts

SEGA

You say user? The bullrun is just about to begin, seems like most NFT Gaming coins are about to be fucked in the ass

Attached: d62.jpg (1692x1167, 1.61M)

reporting sages is a bannable offense.
time out, chuds

Imho 0.8 for a game that isn't out yet is an enviable position to be in. Since the beta comes out (supposedly) soon, it should pump to $1.5 at the very least.
Need to keep track on the volume, see how many people are buying. I also don't know what is tokenized and what isn't (because obviously you buy the nfts to play from elsewhere but they MUST sell potions or whatever to make profit).

Attached: 1501559218658.png (800x800, 18.59K)

DON'T TOUCH MY REAL VIDEOGAMES YOU FUCKING NIGGERS GET OUT

Attached: FLGHvT2VgAA2OqX.jpg (1193x691, 114.62K)

this.

kek a classic

based

>nft game
>it embraces muh crypto culture and calls its userbase "degens"
Dangerous near toxic levels of cringe emanating from this whole thing.

They are doing their own inexpensive nfts for people who dont wanna buy an nft supported by the game (which ARE expensive. cool cats and bored ape are not cheap).
im guessing theyll sell their generich shit for like 100 bucks each or something. lower strenght all that but can still win.
idk.

TO THE ROOF

DEGENERACY AND PSYCHOPATHY

Tumbling down!!!

couldn't they do a render where the nigger is ACTUALLY holding the bat...?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-09 131952.png (531x427, 508.38K)

ok i bought this shit after looking at the vc's.
still, i doubt 7 mil is going to be enough to fundraise a game like this. not nearly enough in fact. also i think there's no body count on dev team so if it's only like 4/5 people im guessing either dev time will be very slow and/or money will dry up fast...
im expecting one more year and a half to polish all the rough edges so it can be actually playable. expect many "timed out" disconnected messages

Eh, fair enough

Game isn't released yet moron

too hard pls understand we are small project yes need 20 million fundraiser money to make monkey character hold item correctly

OH NONONO THEY DIDN'T KEK

niggers really published this?

Attached: weed.png (276x470, 147.82K)

Obvious pajeet thread
Everyone should add this shitcoin to their filter

no, he's just 2B'ing

Attached: 2b-nier-automata-artwork-5255.jpg (1400x2484, 369.79K)

a dragon

Yes, fucking finally yes

The true pee pee poo poo chart

I don't know about you but 2B idle pose is the best shit i've ever seen in a game

EVERYTHING LATELY FEELS LIKE A FUCKING ROLLERCOASTER

Looks plastic as fuck

2bing HAHAHAHA kek KEK

>You don't actually use the bat in the game
ngmi