Someone fucking educate me

How the fuck is it possible that the volume is dropping drastically but the price of xrp continues to hold. Someone please explain. I'm too stupid to understand why this scam coin continues to stay in the top 10. fucking shit

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 3.8K)

schizos were right

Attached: 1622755601972.jpg (400x400, 38.53K)

because it's the standard

the standard for what? nobody uses any of these shitty scam coins. btc and xmr are the only currencies

For fucks sake here come the fucking schizos

You thought XRP being the standard was a meme? NGMI

bitcoin is too inefficient to be used in any meaningful capacity, it only survived so far because it's the first

its nice seeing xsg bagholders finally realize they bought into a centralized scamcoin built to enrich their founders. You didn't listen when biz warned you 1 year ago so you pay the price of missing a bullrun, but hey, atleast now you know how to spot a scam from a real project

>volume

it's still used although i agree it's shit

maxis absolutely LIVID at xrp, holy rent free I don’t ever have to pay for rent in my life kek

Look at the bitcoin volume it’s completely dead in the water moving up waiting for tether to pump it or whales to get bored of waiting for retards to buy it

>low vol make price go down
lmao

Attached: stfu biden.jpg (700x394, 47.42K)

>nobody uses any of these shitty scam coins
Cant wait to see all the pink wojaks in here saying that they held xrp but sold it because they listened to the herd

Attached: 1611439088953.jpg (425x283, 38.19K)

>I'm too stupid to understand why this scam coin continues to stay in the top 10. fucking shit
at this point theres nothing to understand, you either did your research or you didnt. no one will change your mind and vice versa, only time will tell

why the fuck is it pumping? Any news or what?

>he doesn’t know

Attached: 95307A6F-7AED-4EA9-9EBC-5D5CC097B5FE.jpg (179x282, 8.6K)

Buy or dont, its all a show and only you can make the choice for yourself.

Attached: Poem.jpg (1080x2280, 677.24K)

STAY POOR.

(You), ugly Stinky Linky, or worse, (you) dog-fucker-coin-bag-holder.

XRP is the STANDARD

Ripple stopped selling after a massive billion dollar selloff last month
simple as
I view this as entirely legal only if they achieve their goal of becoming the ultimate globohomo coin. If they fail it is a centralized scam and a security herp derp etc.

is 2k enough? Be honest sir, will I be allowed to xrp yacht party?

No.